How Long Does It Take, Why Is It Me?

{You POV}

The Next Morning....

You woke up and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes were bright red, your face was puffy, and you had a hand print on your face.

You gently touched the hand print on the face. It still stung.

"Jack really hit me hard." You mumble.

You shrug it off and head towards the door. You unlock it and head towards the kitchen. Everyone was awake.

They were all sitting at the table, waiting for you.

"Good morning everyone." You say.

Everyone turns to look at you, well, not everyone. Mark was in the kitchen and Jack didn't dare to look at you.

"Good morning!" They all say.

You go to sit down next to Jack, hesitantly. You scoot your chair a little far away from Jack, but he scoots closer.

"Will you stop it!?" You ask angrily.

"No! It seems like I can't even talk, touch, or even sit next to my fiancé anymore! Do you know how I feel!?" Jack asks angrily,

"Yes I do know because your the one who left the handprint on my face!!" You yell.

"Breakfast is ready!" Mark cheers, coming in with plates,

"You know, I'm not hungry anymore." You yell.

You slap your hands on the table, and scoot your chair back violently. You run to your bedroom and lock the door.

Sighing, you sit on the edge of the bed and rub your hands on your face.

"Fuck a duck!" You mumble.

A knock comes on the door. You stare at the door. You get up and unlock it. Then go to sit back down on the bed.

Mark walks in with a plate of food.

"Hey y/n!" Mark cheers.

"Hey." You reply sadly.

He closes the door behind him and sets the plate on the dresser.

{Marks POV}

Y/n leaves the table violently. I set the plates down and everyone grabs one. One thing is for sure thought, Jack looks depressed.

I sit down next to him and out my hand on his back.

"What's wrong pal?" I ask.

"Y/n and I are not doing good right now." He says, playing with his food.

I nod and grab a plate. I start walking out of the kitchen towards y/n's room.

I knock on the door. I hear it click signaling its unlocked. I open the door with a big smile on my face.

"Hey y/n!" I cheer.

"Hey." She replies sadly.

I close the door behind I me. I walk over and set the plate on the dresser. I go and sit down beside her. She starts playing with her engagement ring.

"Sometimes, from the past three days, why I even said yes.  He has been such a douche bag." She sniffs as tears fall from her eyes, "I want our old relationship back. I want the old Jack back. It's just not the same!"

Y/n breaks down crying. I hold her in my arms as she cries in my chest.

"Do you want me to bring him in here so he can talk to you?" I ask.

She nods and sniffs. I pat her back and get up.

"Start eating. I'll bring him in here. You better like my cooking," I grab the plate, "bacon, eggs, hash brown, and some yogurt." I say handing the plate to her.

She giggles and takes the plate. She starts eating. I smile and pat her head. But, I then realize the hand mark that Jack left on her cheek.

I leave the room and shut the door behind me. I head towards the kitchen and see Jack laughing and smiling.

I smile seeing him being this way, but he needs to talk to y/n. I enter the dining room and clear my throat.

{Jacks POV}

Someone clears their throat. I look up and see Mark standing there.

"Jack, y/n wants to talk to you." Mark says.

I gulp and nod. I head towards our room. I get more nervous every step I take. I open the door and enter.

Y/n looks up. She gives me a weak smile. She had a mirror in her hand.  Her hand descends from her face.

I close the door behind me. I give her a small wave and she pats the space next to her. I walk over and sit down next to her.

"H-hello." I stutter.

"Hi." She says back.

There was a silence for about 5 minutes. I kept looking at y/n and she would look back.

She was then playing with her engagement ring. I look at her and she looks back at me.

I lean in.

I kiss her.

She is shocked at first but she kisses me back. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps hers around my neck.

It gets deep into it but we break away. She looks deep in my eyes I look straight back.

"I love you, so much y/n. I would never, ever hurt you again. I promise." I whisper.

"I'm so sorry Jack. I never meant to yell at you. I love you also." She whispers.

I smile and she smiles back. I peck her lips one, twice, three times then we have a real passionate kiss.