Why Would You?

Jack's POV

I ran after her. I didn't care if I was skipping my best friends wedding. All I cared about was to get Y/n back and have my children back also. I was determined to and I knew I would get them back.

I knew I lied. I just didn't want to see my baby girl in pain. Do you know how hard it is? When you love somebody and you cheat on them behind your back. I girl you trusted also stabbed you. Well, stabbed you multiple times.

It was dark and I was running down the streets, only the lamp posts showing the light to the apartment where I know she would probably be.

When I did enter the apartment, I ran upstairs to the room. Opening the door, everything was torn down.

Frames on the floor with glass shattered. Some pictures ripped in pieces. It was just chaotic and not the way I wanted it to be.

She wasn't there and I knew that for sure. So, the next best place was to find Y/n at the park. The park is where Y/n would go when she was depressed. Being married to her for a good 3 years, I would know for a fact.

When entering the park, I walked over to where she usually goes. That place was the place where we carved out names in the tree together.

I walked up to the place. She wasn't there. The tree she would sit at was all alone and our names were crossed out.

I just gave up at that point. I walked to the nearest bench and sat there with my head hanging low. I herd a paper flapping in the wind though. I looked over and saw a note. I reached over and grabbed it. There, I unfolded it and read it.

Dear Sean,
I knew you would be following. I also knew that you would have stopped by the house and the small place where I always sit at. So, I knew you would come to this bench because this is the nearest one. I'm smart, unlike you.
You really hurt me Sean. And you know when I call you by your first name, I'm being serious. You really did hurt me. This wasn't the first time.
I don't know but I think, I think we can't have each other. We had 5 great years together. I'm scared that if I come back to you, everything just won't go back to how it was. So that's why I'm running away.
I promised you and I promised myself that I wouldn't leave you behind every again but I did. I'm off to somewhere and wherever I land, I'm going to stay there. I don't care though. I know you will find someone else to love.
I'm giving you Sam. You can have Sam to remind you of me but Autumn and Nixon are staying with me.
     I'm so sorry Sean to leave you like this but really, you're not worth my tears anymore. It's over. I'm so so sorry Sean but, it's over.
      Here are the rings. And please, give this to Sam. She will love it for when she turns older. Please give it to her on her 13th birthday. Please don't open it. Let it be special.
      I will be over here, somewhere in the world. So, this is goodbye.
                 Sincerely,
                    Y/n L/n

~A Few Years Later~

So that was it. Sam is now 6 years old. I'm as single as a pringle. Really, Sam has missed Y/n and I have also. It just so many thoughts. I really do regret.

Mark and Logan have went back to L.A. after they gave up on trying to cheer me up. But, it's been so hard on both Sam and I.

She doesn't have a mother to take care of her and she keeps asking how long will it be until she comes back. I just give her the same answer every time.

"Daddy, will she come back, mommy, will she?" Sam asked.

"I hope she does honey. She will though. I know you'r mommy. She will come back with your brother and sister, Autumn and Nixon." I said scuffling her hair.

"Okay daddy. I believe you." Sam said.

I smiled at her. She looks a lot like Y/n now. But she has my smile and my eyes. She's a goof like me but smart like Y/n.

She was playing with her dolls on the floor again. I watched her the whole time.

"Sam, come here and give you dad a hug." I said holding my arms out.

"Okay daddy!" She said getting up and running over to me.

Her tiny arms wrapped around my waist as I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed the top of her head and stroked her long brown hair.

"I love you daddy." Sam said.

"I love you too Sam. Mommy will come back. I promise." I said.