Welcome!!

{Your POV}

"I don't want to leave!!!" You whine.

"We have to, we are going to our next special place!!" Jack says packing.

You grunt and get up from the chair. You head into the closet that was in the hotel room and walked into it. You shut the door and sat down into it. Hiding yourself.

"C'mon y/n! This is not funny! We seriously need to leave!!" Jack says seriously.

"I don't want to!!" You say.

The closet door opens and Jack smiles. He picks you up and puts your over his shoulder.

"Stop!!" You squeal, laughing.

"No!!" He mocks your whining.

He throws you in the bed and points to your suitcase.

It was empty.

"I don't want to!!" You whine.

"Fine, I'll leave you here. I'm taking my bags and leaving. Bye!" Jack says, carrying everything out the door.

You wide your eyes and shove everything into your suitcase. You started panicking because you didn't want to leave Jack again.

Your grab everything and head out the door. You look both ways and he ways gone.

"BOO!!"

"Awe my gawd!!! Jack!!! You scared me!!" You say almost starting to cry.

Jack notices and he face falls into sadness, regret, and guilt.

"Y/n, y/n, please don't cry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to!" Jack says cuddling you and rubbing your back in comfort.

You cuddle him back and cry into his chest.

"I don't want to leave you again Jack!! I really don't." You cry

"You won't. I promise you, you won't. I'll be here forever." Jack comforts.

---

"Another plane. One more to go, after a month, Back to Marks house." You say sitting down in the plane seat.

"What!! You don't like being with me!" Jack over-reacts, putting his hand on his chest.

"No! I love being with you! I just hate traveling so much! I don't even know how Felix does it!" You say getting your phone and f/c earbuds.

"Well then." Jack say sitting down.

"Jack, can I tell you a secret." You ask looking at him sternly.

"Of course!" He says looking at you.

"I love you." You whisper, smiling.

He smiles widely. "I love you too, y/n!" He says.

He leans in and kisses you. You kiss back and pull away. You put you earbuds in and turn on your music.

Jack grabs your hand and intertwines his fingers in with yours. You smile and rest your head on his shoulder.

Jack kisses the top of your head.

"I love you y/n." Jack says.

"I love you too, Jack."

---

"Do you recognize this place at all?" Jack asks.

"No, all I know is that we are in Ireland! Our home country!" You squeal.

Jack laughed and looked back to focus on the road. Then it clicked on you when you passed by your old high school.

"Oh. My. God!! It's high school! It hasn't changed." You say shocked.

"Haha yup! I live in an apartment here is Ireland." Jack says.

"You moved?" You ask concerned.

"Of course! I still visit the ol' cabin. My brother owns it." Jack laughs.

You look back out the window. You notice a spot your passing by. It...

"It was there we shared our first kiss." You say looking out the window at that special spot.

"Welcome home y/n, back to Ireland we are!" Jack says joyfully.

You are dumbstruck at the special place Jack took you for a month. You loved Ireland.

"Ireland is the most beautiful place I've ever been to!" You coo.

"I know it is y/n, I know it is."