"Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire"

{Your POV}

It was snowing outside. But, it doesn't stop you guys from taking a nice walk outside.

The pretty Christmas lights shown all over. The snow falling perfectly down on the pine trees.
The sound of laughter and Christmas Carolers singing. Family's and couples smiling, having a small chatter, enjoying the Christmas spirit.

As for you and Jack, you were holding hands, walking down the happy streets, enjoying one another's company and being joyful with each other.

You had skinny jeans on, with knee high boots. You had a winter coat one, with a small sweatshirt under. Jack had a red shirt one, with a black winter coat. His regular jeans, with sneakers. Both wearing a beanie to cover your ears.

"Want to go ice skating?" Jack asks, pointing to the ice rank.

"Um, sure." You say uncertain.

"You don't know how to skate, don't you." Jack says smirking.

You gulp and your eyes traveling down to your feet. Jack caresses your cold fave and picks your face back up.

"Don't be shy, I'll be there for you. Trust me." Jack says, chuckling a little.

You gulp again. You look into Jack eyes. There is so much love and fun in his eyes. You smile and nod.

"I do trust you." You say.

He smiles back. He grabs your hand and almost drags you to the ice rank.

It was beautiful the way it was set. There were lights hung around it. A giant Christmas tree hung beside it. Decorated in many colors and ornaments.

Jack grabbed you a pair of ice skates that fit you. He grabbed his and sat down on a bench. You put yours on and he did also.

He stood up, and held his hand out. You took it.

Loosing your balance in the beginning, you get used to walking in ice skates. As you got closer to the ice, you started to shake and get nervous.

"Stop worrying. You'll be fine!" Jack laughs.

He lets go of you hand and steps down on the ice. He turns around and holds his hand out. You gulp and take it. You pushes you out towards you.

You loose your balance, and fall on the ice.

"Ow!" You groan, rubbing your tush.

Jack bursts out laughing. You squint your eyes at him and give him a dirty look. He calms down.

He grabs your hand and pulls you off the ice.

Keeping your hands together, you start skating, slowly.

You loose your balance here and there. Then, you lets go of his hand. You start going in front of him.

"Y/n! Your doing it!" Jack cheers.

You squeal and stop. You turn around and start squealing even louder. Jack laughs, heading towards you.

"I knew you could do it." Jack says.

---

Arm in arm, still skating, you have resting your head on Jack's shoulder. You have been sharing stories, memories, sweet moments, and happy times.

It was midnight, you and Jack were still wide awake. As you came to the turn, you look at the stars in the sky. Finding the North Star, you cross your fingers and make a wish.

Your wish was (haha not telling you!😝)

"Did you make a wish?" Jack asks.

"Maybe, maybe not." You tease.

Jack nods his head. You see so many couples around the ice rank around you. It was so adorable because you knew, right there, that you had one, right by your side.

The music plays softly in the background.

(A/n note: The title of this song is not in the son itself. You have to guess the correct song title, it may be hard, but, good luck.)

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir
And folks dressed up like Eskimos

Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe
Help to make the season bright
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow
Will find it hard to sleep tonight

They know that Santa's on his way
He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh
And every mother's child is gonna spy
To see if reindeer really know how to fly

And so I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said many times
Many ways, Merry Christmas to you

And so I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said many times
Many ways, Merry Christmas to you."

---

You snuggle your head into Jack's chest. The "steam" from your breath glowing in the lights air.

"Merry Christmas Jack. I love you." You say.

"I love you too y/n. Merry Christmas."

---

Giving you guys a hint on this guy's name because, he is some very Oldie guy.

__ King ___

Good Luck!👍