Ramsey? | Part 4

{Your POV}

Today was the day that you had to go to Ramsey's funeral. It was a depressing day for you, Jack, her mom, dad, family. Especially Mark.

He has been in such a depression state. He hasn't ate, talked, or even done anything to show his fans the state he's been in.

So, what Jack and you did was to tell your fans that Mark was not in a great mood. He needed a break away. Mark got great feedback. You and Jack did also.

Stepping out of the car, Jack held your hand up the stairs to the funeral home. Black slacks, with a black top and a black overall. Jack wore an all black tux.

As you both entered the funeral home, people stood there. Everyone you knew was there. Some new people also.

Everyone's faces were red and puffy. Yours was was swollen. You had bags under the eyes. It was not a great way, especially since you were pregnant.

You said hi to everyone, giving them big hugs. It wasn't a fantastic day, it was a very sad one. It didn't help that rain was pouring outside.

The mood was terrible.

But the worst was, you said hi to everyone, but Mark. Mark wasn't anywhere in sight. You looked everywhere.

As the funeral started, you started to wonder where Mark actually was. You looked around as the funeral was going around.

It scared you.

But, it was your turn to talk for Ramsey's death. It wasn't a great significant to be in that mood. But, you took a great deep sigh and headed towards the podium.

"Hello everyone. I know this is a very sad day for everyone. Ramsey was a great friend to be around with. I feel bad that I had to leave for America. I never kept in touch with my friends. It was a horrible thing. Ramsey and I became friends in 2nd grade. It's a funny story actually. Every time I think of it, it makes me laugh. A great on the swing set. Jack and I were on, playing with each other. Ramsey was with another group of friends. She was playing tag. She bumped into my swing as I feel to the ground. Jack helped me up. Ramsey was laughing her but off. I smiled at laughed with her. But, I pushed her down to the ground. Then, really, I started laughing. We all became friends that day. But to the serious point, Ramsey was the friend who would always be by your side. She had a great income to be your friend. The people who hated her had a great problem. She was very entertaining, very funny, super energetic, full of stories, anything you could think of. But, most importantly here is that, she found my friend, Mark. He was very loyal to her. They were the perfect couple. Whenever they were together, you needed a herd of elephants to split them apart. They were stuck like glue together. One day, I'll get to see you my friend. You fly high in the sky. See you soon."

You descend from the podium and sit down next to Jack. He gives a great big hug as your cry into his chest.

"You did great y/n. You were fantastic. Everything will be alright." Jack comforts.

---

During the ceremony, you look everywhere to try to find Mark. He wasn't anywhere. You knew that he knew that the funeral was today.

"Jack, I'm actually pretty scared. Mark was nowhere to be found today. I know Mark, he would never do that." You say.

"Well, Mark might of forgot." Jack shrugs.

You glares t him and get up. "I'm going for a walk. I need to visit Ramsey's grave. If you excuse me." You say.

---

It was still raining out. You didn't care about anything right now. You didn't have a coat on. You were cold.

You headed towards Ramsey's grave. But, 15 feet away, you stopped. You seen Mark, on his knees, face down, crying and praying.

"Why me!! Why her!! Why am I the one with bad luck!? Please God, please make this all a dream. I don't want my baby girl gone. She was mine. She was in my hands!! I knew I should've been with her more often! Just kill me now!!" Mark cries.

This sight makes tears roll down your cheeks. You run up to Mark and wrap an arm around him. He jumps. He turns around and sees its only you.

"It's okay Mark. It's only me." You say.

Mark studies you. He then wraps his arms around you and cries into your shoulder. You rub his back in comfort.

"Why does this always happen to me y/n? Huh! Why me?" He keeps asking.

"Mark, it's not your fault she died." You whisper.

"It feels like it was my fault. I wasn't always with her. I should've asked her sooner. I wanted to live the rest of my life with her y/n!!" Mark cries.

You couldn't say anything. You and Mark just sat there, in each others arms, comforting each other.

You look up and see Ramsey standing there. She had the biggest smile on her face. She pointed to Mark.

You pulled Mark away from your embrace. "Look" you whispered, pointing to Ramsey's ghost.

"Ramsey?" Mark questions.

She smiles and waves at him. Mark chuckles a small bit with a small smile spread across his face. Ramsey walks over to him.

"Don't worry about me. Please, look at me, and promise you will have a girl who will takes care of you. She's coming. I know. You just have to believe. I'm in safe hands with God. I also died with something special." She says.

"What is that?" Mark asks.

She holds her left hand out, revealing an engagement ring on her finger. You cover your mouth with your hands.

"You still have that on?" Mark asks, looking at Ramsey.

"Never going to take it off. It's a symbol of the love you gave me. Now, I have to go. Y/n, tell sweet Sam that Aunt Ramsey said hi and that I love her very much." Ramsey says.

"I-i will. You'll be watching above right?" You ask.

"Always." She whispers, then disappears.

The rain continues to fly down. Mark looked so saddened but then relived.

"I'm so happy y/n. I'm the happiest person alive. Why? Because, I got to see my dead fiancé's ghost, right In front of my eyes."