A Little Surprise

{Jack's POV}

{3 Months Later}

The doorbell rang. I got up from the couch excitedly.

"I'LL GET IT!!" I shout.

I opened the door greeted by a Mark and a Felix. They said hey and gave me a hug.

"Why did you invite us here?" Mark asks.

"I already told you. Y/n is like, 5 months pregnant. She is pretty big for that stage. She complains that I can't help her with anything." I say.

"Mood swings." We all say at the same time.

"Anyway, I wanted you guys to come here so we can make the baby's room. She wanted a light green with light grey. So, we are going to surprise her." I whisper.

"Where is she now?" Felix asks whispering.

"She's upstairs with Mark's girl." I say, pointing up the staircase.

"Ramsey's here!?" Mark asks shocked.

"Yes. Why, you haven't seen her for 5 months now. Only Skyping. Hold up, 3...2...1"

"Jack, we are going shopping." Y/n says waddling down the steps.

"Okay. I have company." I say.

"Hey Mark! Hey Felix!!" Y/n greets.

"Hey y/n!" They both say.

"Hi Mark!" Ramsey says giggling.

"Hey Ramsey!" Mark greets chuckling.

"Looks like we got some love birds back together again!" Y/n whispers in my ear.

I chuckled and pecked y/n's cheek. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"What are you guys doing here?" Y/n asks.

"We came here to.....to um....to......." Mark trailed off.

"To have a boys night out!" Felix adds in.

"Yeah that!" Mark agrees.

"Okay, well, as I said, I'm going out with Ramsey. We are going to get this baby scanned to see if it's healthy. After we're going baby shopping." Y/n says.

"Okay. Be safe." I say sternly.

"I will Jackaboy. If a man comes up to me, I'll tell him I'm already a married girl." She says pointing to her wedding ring.

I smile to the sight of that. I give her a kiss goodbye. Mark gives Ramsey a kiss also as they leave to the door.

I look threw the window to watch her and Ramsey drive away. As they do, I close all the curtains and turn to the guys.

"What is the plan?" Felix asks.

"Okay so..."

---

"She's here!!" I yell.

Mark and Felix cleaned up fast. We scrambled around we locked the door behind us.

"Wait, we have paint on our clothes!!" Mark panics.

"Okay um, just, take your shirts off. It won't matter. Just, throw them in the laundry. Yeah, that'll do." I panic.

They took their shirts off and we ran into the bathroom to put our shirts in. We ran back downstairs and jumped on the couch.

"Hello!! We're back!!" Y/n calls out,

"Hey!" We all say at the same time.

Ramsey and y/n look at us and chuckle and snort.

"Why do you all have your shirts off?" Ramsey asks chuckling.

"Because it's July and it's hot out." Felix says.

They shrug and walk into the kitchen.

"What do you guys want for supper?!" Y/n calls out.

"We can just order pizza!" I call back.

"We always have pizza!"

"Just make chicken tenders then!!" Mark calls out.

"Yay!!" Ramsey cheers, sitting down next to Mark.

---

{Few Days Later}

Today is the day. Mark, Felix, and I finished the last touches to Sam's room. Ramsey took y/n shopping, again.

We all took a step back and looked at the room. It was pretty, just the way y/n and I both wanted it, I hope.

"It looks wonderful." I coo.

"We did a great job." Mark adds in.

"I really hope y/n will like it!" Felix chuckles.

"MR. MCLOUGHLIN!! GET DOWN THE GOD DAMN STAIRS RIGHT NOW!!" I hear y/n scream.

"Awe shit." I mumble.

We all scramble out of the room. Mark locks the door behind us as I run down the stairs. I see an angry Y/n and a scared Ramsey.

"W-what's wrong?!" I ask stuttering.

"You tell ME what's wrong!! I'm sick and tired of not being able to be with YOU, my HUSBAND during the day!!" Y/n yells.

I raise a brow. A smile creeps onto my face as a chuckle escapes my mouth. Mark has an arm around Ramsey and Felix stands next to him.

"N-now, t-that's funny." I laugh.

Y/n's face turns bright red. She stomps her found roughly on the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING!!" She asks in  frustration.

I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs. I stopped her I front of the door.

"Now, I don't want my baby cakes stressing out and making the baby tense up. I'm going to show you this that Felix, Mark, and I have been working on for the day's you've been out on. Mark, can I have the key?" I ask.

He hands me the key. "Now, close your eyes." I say.

"We do you want me to close my fucki-"

"Just close your eyes god dammit!" I chuckle.

She sighs and closes them. I open the door. I out my hands over her eyes just in case. I head her in carefully. I moved my hands away from her eyes.

I backed away.

{Your POV}

Jack took his hands off your eyes. You could tell that he was backing away from you a little. Even though you had your eyes closed.

"Open them." He whispers.

You open your eyes to see a light grey room. It had white crib. A green starfish with some light blue fluffers (don't know what their called😁) hung around it, a black and white rocking chair in the corner. A white diaper station next to the crib. It was decorated with pictures and stuffed animals.

You gasp and twirl around in 'awe'.

"You did this?" You ask Jack.

"Not just me. Mark and Felix and Mark helped." Jack smiles.

You run up to him and hug him tight.

"Thank you so much!!" You say.

"Anything for my baby cakes." Jack says.

-•–•–•-•-•-•

Sorry for not updating so soon. I'm going to be posting short "imagines" to keep you guys up with some reading and I owe you. I had a friend over, I'm going to a party this week. I have to study. I'm so sorry!😁😕 I hope you enjoy!!

~Caroline M. Larson -xoxo-