Your Diary Entry

{Your POV}

You were on the bathroom floor at midnight. You were writing in your diary for the night. Jack was sound asleep in the bed.

You had already written:

Dear Diary,

        I'm writing in here every night because I e always have ever since I moved to America 4 years ago. It is July of 2016. I'm also 5 months pregnant. Always have to remind you.

       Today, Jack gave me a nice romantic afternoon. He took me out for dinner. After we went on a small walk. He is such a sweet husband. I couldn't wish for anything better. :)

      I'm glad to call Jack my husband. My parents have always approved of Jack and his parents have always approved of me. I'm so happy to be called Y/n M/n McLoughlin. I seem part of the family. I warmed in and have always been.

      YouTube is doing so great also!! Yay!! Jack hit 9,000,000 subscribers on YouTube. I hit 8,000,000 subscribers. The community for both of our channels are so nice. They are very great fun for me and Jack's relationship. Some are still not used to see Jack have a wedding ring on his finger. Some are also not used to me having one also. Whoops! What can I say, it great!! \(^_^)/

      Jack and I have been really looking forward to Sam's arrival to the world. Having her in the tummy is sweet but it's very stressing. Somedays it's like I just want her out already because it's so bad. At the same time, I just want her to stay in my belly. I love her for dear life. So does Jack.

      It's been really nice to tell you my day and life to you Diary. I will see you tomorrow!

                     Love,
                        Y/n M/n McLoughlin

You close your diary and get up from the bathroom floor. You shut off the light and head out to bed.

You put your diary in your secret spot. After you crawl into bed. Jack wraps his arm around your waist.

"I was waiting for you." Whispers a sleepy Jack.

"Well, I had to take care of something." You whisper back.

"Go to sleep baby cakes. Love you." Jack whispers, planting a small kiss on your forehead.

"Love you too." You whisper.

You close your eyes and drift to sleep.