Pax Prime 2

{The Next Day}

You, Mark, Pewds, and Jack were walking down the streets of L.A. Pewds was in a very soft, red dress. Jack, Mark, and you were very casual.

"Tell me y/n, are you and Mark really not together?" Pewds asks.

You sigh and look back at him. "Yes. We are really not together."

Pewds just nods and as you keep walking. You can tell that Mark and Jack are not being very, oh, cooperative around each other.

You just sigh, again, and plug your headphones in your ears. Being the only lonely bug in that, group.

---

"Can't wait for the panel!!!" You screech behind stage.

Mark and Ken were loosening up, Jack was getting his headset on, Pewds was vloging, so you were alone.

Once and awhile you'll see Mark giving Jack death glares. Like, that he was going to kill him.

'Well shit! Fuck, why so rude?' You thought.

---

It was time after Cards Against Humanity. The fans were giving questions that you, and the rest of the boys were answering.

You say in between Pewds and Jack which was a little bit too tight. But, Jack scooted a little towards Mark. Who was on another chair.

"Hold up! What time is it!?" Jack says.

You check your phone. "1:29" You say.

Jack nods and grabs your hands. He stands you up and looks deep into your e/c eyes. You look back into his baby blue eyes.

He sighed. "I wanted to tell you something. But, I don't think it's the right time." He says, dropping your hands and sitting back down on the couch.

He left you, standing there, In front of a huge crowd! You stood there, frozen in shock.

Someone pushed you down so you'd be sitting on the couch. You say there, frozen with your mouth open.

"Woo-Hoo! Y/n!" Someone says.

You turn back to reality seeing a bright light. Then you remember.

"I've made 2 panels fricken' awkward!!!" You say slumping in the couch, crossing your arms.

The boys just laugh, but Jack. Jack is sitting there, with no expression on his face. You touch his shoulder for comfort and rub it.

He looks down at your hand, then at your face. He touches your hand, and puts his free hand on your cheek.

He leans in slowly. Then, your lips crash!! Fireworks explode inside of you and butterflies flutter in your stomach.

He pulls away slowly and looks deep into your e/c eyes.

"Will you be my girl, y/n?" Jack asks.

The tension goes inside of your stomach. It's your choice now, yes or no? You answer.
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚

"Yes!" You say.

Jack jumps and jugs you tightly while spinning you around in circles.

"Uh, hate to break 'the moment' but we have a panel! Jesus Jack!!" Pewds jokes.

"Oh shut up!!!" Jack says.

You laugh at his remark. You go and sit back down. All you can do is smile.

Then you glance over at Mark. His jaw is clenched and his fists are tight. You grab Jacks hand for comfort. He looks down and smiles. He intertwines your small hand with his large hand.

At this moment, all you can think about is Mark and how scared of him you are.