They Try To Steal...

Idea from: @corpstoliving
Thanks for the suggestion! I will add more for the story! After it will be the wedding and another delivery! :)

{Your POV}

It was a normal day at the house. Well, not really, Sam was gone at your parents for the weekend. Mark and Logan were at the house with you all the time so it didn't really matter at the point.

At points, Jack and Mark would get twitchy and act weird. But at points, it would end very quickly.

You, on the other hand, were very moody with very bad cravings. Your baby Autumn has been kicking hard. Jack has been trying to help but he keeps finding it funny.

"Jack, Mark! Can you come downstairs for a second!?" You yell.

No answer.

You shrugged it off and headed towards Logan. She was on her phone with her legs propped up on the coffee table.

"When is your wedding anniversary?" Logan asks.

"Um, in about a month. Why?" You ask.

"Just wondering. Um, what kind of wedding dress should I wear? I'm in that wedding mood and I'm so nervous and scared about it!" Logan worries.

"Logan, calm down. Look, I know your wedding is soon but believe me, you are going to be fine. I promise." You comfort.

"Okay. I'm just so scared." She says.

"I promise. Everything will be just fine!" You say.

She nods and looks down at her phone again. Suddenly, you get the rush that you're going to vomit. You rush over to the bathroom and stick your head over the toilet bowl.

"Are you okay?" Jack asks walking in.

"Sickness. I hate it but I guess I just have to deal with it." You shrug wiping your mouth.

"Awe, I'm sorry baby girl. How about we have a couples dinner tonight? Just us, Mark, and Logan. How 'bout it?" He asks.

"I would love it! Yeah, something we haven't done in a while." You say smiling.

"Good. Now freshen up because we'll leave in a few since it's already 5 o'clock." He says kissing your temple.

You smile and nod as he walks out of the bathroom. You wash your face and brush your teeth. After that you head upstairs to change into something more appropriate for tonight's dinner.

After you finished all that, you headed downstairs. Logan, Mark, and Jack all stood there waiting for you.

"Ready?" Mark asks.

"Definitely!" You say happily.

---

You say at the small booth at the restaurant next to Jack. Mark and Ramsey were across from you. Really though, Jack and Mark were on the end as they kept trying to hold something in. It just kept bothering them for so long but it was terrifying.

"Are you guys alright?" You ask setting down your menu and wrapping your arm around Jack.

"Don't touch me." Jack says very seriously.

"I'm starting to freak out here? What kind of drugs did you guys take? The fuck man. I told you not to take the marijuana." Logan says sitting back in her seat and crossing her arms, shaking her head in disappointment.

"We didn't take anything. The fans did this." Mark says also very serious like.

"W-what do you mean?" You stutter.

"We aren't the real loves you loved. But, Jack can steal Sean's lover girl." Mark says laughing evilly.

Then, they show their faces. Mark's eyes were bright red as for fangs growing out. Jack had one bright green eye and the other was just either gone or pitch black.

"I TOLD YOU!! THEY WERE DOING THE MARIJUANA!! THEY TOOK SOME GRUGS AND NOW THEIR JUST HIGH AS FUCK!!" Logan shouts.

"No, no. I know this. I know how this works. Logan, say hello to Anti-Jack and Darkiplier. The fans made them and know it's in their personality. All you have to do is kiss em' and they'll come back." You say.

"No way! I'm NOT kissing another form of Mark. Fuck that shit! I'd rather just shoot the goddamn thing straight fucking in the head!" Logan says.

"LOGAN!" You shout.

"Fine! But, if my Mark doesn't come back, I'm going to be-"

"You're going to be what, smooches? Mark is gone right now. All I need to do is take is fiancé and marry her myself." Mark says.

"That's it!" Logan slams her hands on the table. "Where is a chair! I need to fucking hit him against the side of the head with it!"

Logan climbs over the table and asks one of the waitress' if they had any metal, foldable chairs.
Logan followed the waitress leaving alone with Anti and Dark.

"Where is Sean's beauty girl? I want her to be my wife." Anti says.

"Dude, are you serious? She's right next to you nitwit." Dark says pointing to you.

Anti looks over at you and smiles that creepy smile of his. You wave a small bit scared out of your skin.

"Hey babe!" Anti says in a very seduce way,

"Stay away! I'm not letting you touch me!" You say smacking his hand away form your leg.

"Well, that's not a very nice to do, is it now darling? I guess we'll have to go to hard way." Anti says very angry but yet still in a seduce way.

'Where is Logan when you need her?' You though.

Anti leaned in closer and closer. Before he even hit you lips, there was a loud BANG! Then, Anti fell out of his seat onto the floor.

"Thank goodness you were here with that chair." You say relived.

"Yeah. The shouldn't of smoked that marijuana. Now, let's take them home before people wonder." Logan says.

She sets down the chair and drags Dark/Mark out of the restaurant. You follow her lead by dragging Anti/Jack.

---

Next Morning...

"Ugh, w-what happened last night?" Mark groans holding his head.

"You kind of turned into these things. Oh yes, Dark and Anti." You say sipping from your cup of coffee.

"W-wait, we turned into Anti and Dark last night?" Jack asks, also holding his head from the pain.

"Yeah, but Logan clonked you on the side of the head with a metal chair. She did that to both of you actually." You say.

"You guys shouldn't of smoked that marijuana! Jeez! It causes side affects! You must've smocked 2 whole packets to become those monsters." Logan says laughing.