Felix's Arrival

As suggested by: @AlizabethMariePayne

{Jack's POV}

Felix was coming over today. Since he was always on the third wheel when he came over, we decided that we should spend more time.

As y/n suggested.

Y/n was cleaning the house all day. I felt bad. I walked over to her and grabbed the broom out of her hands.

"Why did you do that?" Y/n asks.

"You are a pregnant woman. You need to rest. Please let me do it for you baby cakes." I say softly.

She sighs and sits down. I start sweeping then the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" Y/n says.

She waddles to the door. She opens it and there was Felix.

"Hey y/n!" Felix greets.

"Hi Felix!" Y/n says cheerfully.

"Man, you haven't changed last time I've seen you. Dieting?" He jokes.

"Oh Shut up! I'm still the big old ass y/n I was before." She says.

"I are not an ass. You are a beautiful pregnant woman. Now, can I come in?"

"Of course!"

Felix walked in. He set his bags on the rocking chair and looked at me. A short came along as he covered his mouth.

"Shouldn't the women be doing that?" He asks chuckling.

"Yeah. But, y/n had been doing it all day so I decided to do it." I say shrugging.

I go back to sweeping. After that, I sat down next to Felix, he was vlogging.

"Look at this looser right here. Oh, I'm Jacksepticeye.'" Felix says in his goofy Jacksepticeye impression.

I rolled my eyes and got up. He shut off the camera. He got up and stretched.

"Well, someone is tired." Y/n says.

"Yeah. Even though it's not a long travel, I'm still tired." He says.

He went upstairs and didn't come back down. He probably fell asleep.

---

The next morning, we set off on the day to the carnival. Y/n wanted to go, Felix also wanted to, and I insisted that we should. So, we went.

"But, we are not Doug any haunted houses. I hate them. They give me the creeps just looking at them." Y/n says.

"Maybe we will go into one." I say slyly.

"NO!!" Y/n shouts.

Felix and I burst into fits of laughter, as we enter the carnival.

---

{Your POV}

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!! Stop it!! I'm not going in there Felix!!!" You scream.

"C'mon, it's just a haunted house. Jack is in there waiting for you." Felix says.

"No, please!!"

"You'll be just fine. I promise."

He pushes you inside. There was no turning back now. You entered the haunted house and you grabbed on tightly to your stuff animal.

"Boo." Someone whispers behind you.

You scream at the top of your lungs. You slap the person and you can see it was Jack.

"Oh my god Jack!! That was not funny!!" You screech.

"Ouch, ouch, stop it!! Please!! Let's go in deeper." Jack says.

"That what she said." Felix jokes.

The whole time in the house, you held onto Jack tightly. Felix and Jack laughed the whole time at your scared self.

"You guys are insane!!" You say scared walking into the sunlight of dawn.

"No, we are fabulous!!" Felix says.

"Yeah, whatever." You say