Already!!

{Your POV}

2 days later...

"Just a week, a week, a week!! Just a week!!" You sang.

"Y/n calm down!" Jack laughs.

"I can't!! Our wedding is in a week. But, we'll have to take our separate ways. Be apart from each other!" You whine.

"But baby cakes, I'll see you in that beautiful wedding dress. You'll see me in that handsome tux. That is the day, we'll be saying our 'I Do's'" Jack says,

You snuggle up against Jack. He wraps his arm around you tighter so he could pull you closer.

"Our wedding is on (Not saying!😝), the most romantic time of the year!" Jack whispers.

"Do you remember Jack, when we first met. After the day at the park. Remember that?" You ask.

"Of course I remember! It was the cutest, and silliest day of our lives!" Jack says.

{Flashback}

"Mama! I don't wanna go to school!!" You whine.

She chuckles and puts your backpack on the rack along with your coat.

"You'll be fine sweetheart." Your mom chuckles.

"Hey pretty girl! Remember me?" A small kid says.

You see a little boy. Short brown hair. You remembered him from the park.

"I know you!! You were the one who gave me the flower!" You say.

"Yeah! C'mon, let's go play together!" Little Jack cheers.

"Okay!" You cheer.

He grabs your hand and takes you to the toy blocks and Legos.

{End of Flashback}

"You were so cute back then!" Jack says.

"You were also! A very energetic also!" You chuckle.

Sounds of loud laughter came from upstairs, coming towards you. You and Jack both turned around and seen Ramsey and Mark walking down the stairs, laughing like crazy.

"What's up love birds?" You joke.

"Mark he- then he- after he- HAHA!!" Ramsey laughs.

She couldn't even speak she was laughing so hard. You smiled and chuckled. Mark walks over to you and sits down next to you.

"Ramsey, c'mere butter knuckles." Mark says.

Ramsey calms down a little and sits down next to Mark. You and Jack were squished like little bugs.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Mark asks, scrolling through Netflix.

"YEEESSS!!!!" Ramsey screams.

"Let's watch Mrs. Doubtfire." You say.

Mark clicks on the movie. You sit so close to Jack, but he is enjoying it. Mark was literally on top of you and Jack was at the bottom.

Jack, however, rested his head on yours. You could feel his scraggly puberic beard  on you forehead, causing you to giggle.

"Woah woah woah!! Watching a movie without us!! Pathan is not how this house goes!!" Felix barges in.

Bob and Mandy sit on the other couch. Felix, Marzia, Wade, and Mandy all sit on the floor, their back resting against your legs.

As the movie starts playing, Mark whispers something in your ear. In the lines of this.

"Me and Ramsey are together now."

"Already!!" You squeal.

"Yup, she is just the girl I love. She is mine, but, I love you also. Just, Ramsey is mine." He winks at you.

You roll your eyes and focus back on the TV. Jack grabs your hand and you intertwine your fingers with his.

"Rules count to everyone, if you already seen the movie," Mark says. There was a long pause before he said anything else. "NO SPOILERS!!"

You jump. You start laughing, then everyone joins in with you.

---