Pax Prime

{Your POV}

"Hey kiddo!" Mark says.

You smile wide. "Hey Mark!" You say kissing his cheek.

You look at Jack who looks happy as he usually is. Well, a little more excited.

You let go of Mark and Jack steps forward.

"Hey y/n!" Jack says.

You smile. "Hey."

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yup! Fine!" You say perking up.

"Um, y/n, no need to interrupt. But, I don't think we should be together." Mark says.

You're smile turns into a big frown. Your eyes start to get glossy.

"Wh-Why?" You ask chocking up.

"Because, there is someone else who loves you so much more than me. You love him just as much." Mark says grinning slightly, taking your hand.

You blink and a tear falls down your cheek.

"Who is that?" You ask.

Mark tilts his head to the left. You look to the left and see Jack who is as shocked and surprised as you are. You turn your head back to Mark.

"Are you sure?" You ask.

Mark nods and he backs away. Jack comes upfront and hugs you tightly. He kisses your cheek and leans in to your ear.

"I have plans." He whispers.

---

{At Pax. 2 Days Later}

You walked side by side with Jack and Mark was ahead of you two. You guys were still great friends.

You had a feeling today was going to be mind blown. Not because of meetings friends and fans, but something else was going to happen.

You, Jack, and Mark were at Pax. Finally, over walking that long.

You took your earbuds out of your ears and shoved them in your pocket.

"Wow!" Jack awes.

"This place is amazing!!" Mark adds.

You just stand there shocked at all the things your taking in. You turn in circles. You were very surprised.

A hand stopped you and dragged you. You squeal and you've been stopped. It's was dimly lit and no one was around.

Your eyes got covered and you panicked. You felt your heart racing.

"Okay, guess who it is!" A Swedish voice says.

You giggle because you recognize the person just by the accent.

"Hm, let me guess. Pewds!?" You say sarcastically.

"Well damn!" Pewds says putting his arms down to his side.

You turn around and give him a friendly hug.

"So nice to finally meet you!" You say.

Pewds pulls away and pats your shoulder. "Same here.p! I'm actually, hint hint, one of your subscribers. I love your commentary." He laughs.

You giggle. "Thanks."

You and Pewds turn back to head back to the guys. When you get there, Mark and Jack looked relieved.  Then they start bursting out laughing.

"Hey, bros, calm the fuck down!" Pewds jokes.

You burst out laughing and so does Pewds. 'So far this has been fun!' You thought.

---

"Jeez, why am I so nervous?" Jack asks.

"I don't know man! It's just Wade, me, Bob, and you!" Mark retorts.

"Yeah whatever." Jack rolls his eyes.

"Now, it's my cue!" Mark says. "Turn your head sets on."

Jack, Mark, Wade, and Bob all turned on their headsets. Mark cupped his in his hands.

---

Durning the middle of 'Mark and Friends' panel, you were surprised to here your name.

You just shook your head and smiled again. Then you see Mark eyeing you down. You gulped and he smiled.

"Please put this on." One of the crew said.

You look to see a headset in his hands. "Oh okay."

You took the headset and he helped you put it on. He turned it on and you headed put on stage.

"Hi everybody!!" You say.

The crowd cheered and you stood next to Jack. Jack looked down and scooted a little to the left. You just smiled.

"As you guys all know, me and y/n were a couple!" Mark says.

The crowd cheered loudly.

You felt so bad. So you lowered your head and put your hands behind your back. Then you start rocking on your heels. Your eyes start to get glossy.

"Now calm down. Me and y/n are not together anymore. Sow thing happened and we can't be together." Mark says.

You sniffed and a tear rolled down your cheek. Jack rubbed you back in comfort. You looked at him and smiled.

You turned your head back to Mark who had his arms out. You walked over to him and hugged him tightly. He did the same.

You took your microphone away from your mouth so no one could or wouldn't hear you.

"I really am going to miss you." You say.

Mark pulls away holding your hands. You've cried a little.

"Can I do one last thing though?" Mark asks.

"Y-yes." You stutter.

Mark leans in and kisses you gently. You hear the crowd cheer and yell. So the only thing you do is kiss you him back which does not feel the same.

As you pull away, you look Mark in the eyes. He has so much love but sadness and regret.

You walk backwards. But you trip on your own feet. You fall on your butt then you head hits the stage hard.

"Ugh!!" You grunt.

"Oh my, are you okay!?" Bon and Wade ask at the same time.

Jack and Mark rush to you side and carry you to the couch on the stage. You rub you head in pain.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!!" You say pushing them away.

You get up. But you fall over onto Jack. Jack caught you and set you back down on the couch.

"Please sit." Jack says.

You nod. You then realize your on stage.

"Oh jeez!! I'm so sorry!! Please forgive us!?" You say.

Awe the people yell 'we forgive', 'get well', and 'are you okay?'

Mark kisses your cheek and stands up going back to the panel. Jack just stays by your side, for the rest of the time.