Ramsey Jammer

{Your POV}

2 Days Later...

Your doorbell rung. You opened the door to see Ramsey.

"My dear friend Ramsey!" You say.

"Sup y/n!" She says.

Her dyed red hair was swiped to one side. She had a nose piercing with a black beanie on. It said 'Dope' on the top of it. She had on a BatMan shirt on, skinny jeans and her black converses.

You two hugged and she walked in. Everyone said hi to her.

"Where's Mark?" She asks excitedly.

"He is somewhere. I don't know where, but somewhere." You say,

"What about Felix!? You know I'm huge fans, but I'm Mark's biggest fan!!" She squeals.

She sets her skateboard aside in the corner. Mark, Felix, and Jack come walking into the living room.

"This must be Ramsey Jammer!" Felix says.

"I remember you Ramsey! C'mere and give me a hug!" Jack cheers.

She smiles and walks over to Jack to give him a hug. She squeals and gives Felix a big hug. Then, she hesitates to see Mark.

"Hi, I'm Ramsey! R-Ramsey Jammer!" She says.

"It's nice to meet you Ramsey. I'm going to walk you down the isle in the next 9 days." Mark says.

She giggles and gives Mark a big hug. He hugs her back and she comes running over to you.

"I feel like a teenager again. Wow, I know I'm only 27 but wow! I really can't wait y/n!" Ramsey cheers.

"You know everyone else right?" You ask.

"Of course! There is You, Marzia, Molly, Mandy, Bob, and Wade!" She cheers.

You sigh in delight. You didn't want to introduce everyone one by one all over again.

Ramsey walked over to the corner and grabbed her skateboard. She pulled out her phone and put in her earbuds.

"I'm going out to skate. Anyone want to join?" Ramsey asks.

I glare at Mark. He nods and puts in his shoes. He walks over to you first and whispers in you ear,

"I'm glad I have Ramsey!" He whispers.

He walks out with Ramsey. Jack walks over to you and pats your back.

"I'm proud of you. You really found someone that Mark is going to be happy with." Jack says.

You nod in agreement. You really are happy you found someone that Mark likes.