Wedding Day! Ft. Chaos (Pt. 2)

{3rd Person}

"I've got to be living in hell right now. Where are they!?" Winter muttered under her breath.

"What was that?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, oh nothing. I'm just trying to see if my parents came." Winter lied.

Y/n didn't notice her lie. All she did was nod and go back to talking with the amazing people at the wedding.

Two other people were supposed to show up, but Winter didn't see them. She grunted and went back to the small group of bridesmaids, who were enjoying their time. (Play the song now if you want👍🏼)

Y/n and Jack were sitting by each other, at the table, by themselves, holding each other's hand and just talking. Enjoying the ceremony.

"I missed you." Jack said.

"But we were in the wedding, together. Very close to each other." Y/n said chuckling a small bit.

"Yeah but most of the time I could glance at you someone would get in the way or you would just walk away until I couldn't see you again." Jack complained.

"Oh I'm sorry. Here, I know how to make it all better." Y/n said.

She leaned in and gave Jack a kiss. He kissed back, their lips dancing in sink. When they pulled away, Jack grabbed her waist and pulled her close.

"I love it when you do that." Sean whispered.

"Oh really. How about a little treat after the party?" Y/n whispered back running her finger down the buttons of his suit.

"Man, do you know how to turn me on." Jack growled.

Y/n smirked and pecked his lips once. The DJ got up on stage and called for Mark and Logan to do their first dance together. They got out on the dance floor and started dancing together.

There, they swayed back and forth with each other. Both looking into their eyes. Mark looking in Logan's blue eyes and Logan looking into Marks brown eyes. Both smiling at each other as they swayed.

Jack and Y/n were smiling in the back, watching them. She squeezed Jacks hand, remembering their first dance together, when they got married. She then rested her free hand on her bloated baby belly, hot tears spilling out of her eyes.

Right as the song was finished, everyone stood up and started clapping and cheering. Mark stayed on the dance floor, waiting for his mom to come out to dance.

Logan came over while Mark and his mom danced and sat next to Y/n.

"I don't have a father to dance with." She said to Y/n.

"Well, what about your uncle or brother? What about them?" Y/n asked.

"They won't care. They're just here to make me happy, I can tell." Logan said shrugging.

Just then a tap was felt on Logan's shoulder. She turned around and saw her grandfather standing behind her with a small smile that warmed everyone's heart. The wrinkles and grey hair just matched with his self.

"Logan, I know you're father isn't here to dance with you. Do you want me to dance with you?" He asked.

Logan smiled and her eyes lite up with an amazing expression of happiness.

"I would love to." Logan said.

Just as the song finished for Mark and his mom, Logan and her grandfather went out. He set his flat cap and cane on a chair as she helped him out onto the dance floor.

"Everything is just majestic." Y/n said.

"Mark is married now. Who knows, Sam could have a cousin pretty soon." Jack said.

"A cousin and a sister and a brother. It's going to be chaos." Y/n said.

Just then, a random girl stood up on the stage where the DJ was standing. She went right up to the microphone and spoke.

"Um, excuse me! Hello, hello! Hi! My name is Signe and I just wanted to say a few words." She said.

Everyone exchanged looks. Y/n looked over and saw Winter and another girl whispering and laughing at each other in a small corner.

"First of all, I wanted to say thank you, Winter, for inviting us here because we wouldn't be able to the find the man we needed. Oh wait, we as in Winter, Cassandra, and I." Signe said smirking in an evil way.

"Cassandra!? The girl I used to talk to?" Mark asked.

"Yes Mark! I'm that girl! Now shut up bitch! The fun is just starting!" Cassandra said with a tone.

"Okay. Now, for the fun. We are looking for a man called Sean McLoughlin. Also known as Jack. He really did pleasure us the night before and I'm so happy that he did. Couldn't think of a better, drunk, Irish man than him!" Signe said slyly.

"What!?" Y/n shouted at the top of her lungs.

At this point, Jacks face was pale and he looked like he was going to vomit at any second. The other two girls went up on stage, smirking as well with Signe.

"Oh, and Y/n. Yeah, you may need to take a second look when you look at the face of a "friend". You guys are just pathetic. Also, Jack needs to come...with us." Winter sassed.

"You fucking cheater!" Y/n yelled standing in front of Jack, tears forming but her face bright red with anger.

"Now look Y/n, I can explain-"

Y/n slapped him, leaving to an interruption. "You can't explain anything! You are just one dude who you can't trust! You lied to me! You fucking lied!" Y/n shouted.

Jack supped his cheek from the bright red, burning Mark that Y/n had left her husband. She did it once more, when he set his hands down.

"Please Y/n, I knew this would happen and I didn't want you mad at me. Please forgive me." Jack said now crying hot tears,

"No, kiss my ass for all I care! I'm leaving. With Sam and your two unborn children." Y/n said.

Then, she just left. Y/n stormed out of the ceremony house, and just left. Leaving everyone staring at wait her the door, a crying Jack, or the three girls on stage.

Mark walked over to Jack and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Jack. This wasn't supposed to happen." Mark said.

"No, no. It's-it's totally fine! Loosing your wife and kids. Totally what I wanted to happen today." Jack sobbed.

"Jack, I swear. I didn't tell anyone. You only told us." Logan said coming over to the conversation.

"Well, how did those fuckers know about it?" Jack sobbed referring to the girls.

"Um, excuse me, but I don't think you remember Jack, but the other week you fucked me while you were drunk. Winter and Cassandra sat and watched the whole entire time." Signe said walking over to him, along with Cassandra and Winter.

"You betrayed me." Logan said pissed off at Winter.

"Excuse me. But, discussion, you're just a pathetic loser who dated your sisters boyfriend." Winter sassed.

"You son of a bitch! I swear to god, if Ramsey was here, she would-"

"She would what!? She's dead honey. Check your watch." Cassandra said.

"That's it! Now, I got to get my wife and children back!" Jack said starting to walk away.

"But what about us?" Signe asked.

"Go shit in your hand and die in a hole. You three don't deserve to live." Jack said.