"I Hate You": Part 1

{Jack's POV}

Heading to U.S.A, also known as America. We wanted to see Mark again. He also wanted him, Wade, Bob and I to have a guys night out.

Y/n will be with Bob's wife, Mandy. She was going to show y/n something new. Eh, I'm not interested.

"Fuck you too!" Y/n laughs.

I look over at her. She had her back against the wall of the plane. She was smiling happy, the phone resting between her thighs. Her f/c earbuds in her ears.

"Yeah I...no it's that....well.....shut it! No....fu-.....why? I see....will it last? I am happy......shut up!! No.....be quiet.....Jack is-.....no.....no.....no......no......no.......no......no......well maybe.....I wish I could see you to! I want to be there....uh huh.....NO!!!"

My stomach does some flips. She could be seeing so,etching else, when she is my Fiancé!! I will have to talk to Mark and the buddies. I'm actually feeling sick.

I wrap my arms around my stomach. I lean cowards a little bit to stop myself from getting even more sick.

"Um, I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Please tell her I said hi! Yup, bye!!" Y/n says,

She puts a hand on my shoulder and I flinch. She pulls her hand away and looks at me sad and confused,

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing really. Don't even talk to me until we get to Marks." I say coldly.

Her face saddens and she nods. She sinks down in her chair and curls herself up in a ball. I wonder why she would do such a thing.

Is she cheating? Is she not really loving me? Is this all non-reality?

To make sure, I picked myself. I winced a small bit. I blinked twice,

Nope, it's reality,

I decided, well, that I would just talk to Mark, Bob, and Wade about it. They seem to be helpful. Mark was her girlfriend.  Bob is married. And, I think Wade is married also? I don't know.

"No it's not going well. Thanks a lot. What do you mean....yeah I tried but he-....NO!! I didn't do anything wrong. Seriously!" Y/n weeps.

I look over at her. She looks back at me. Her eyes blood shot red and her face is puffy. Then she mouths 'I Hate You'

Ouch! That hurt. My world just got flipped right there and then. I look away and bang my head against the head rest. I close my eyes and cross my fingers.

I make a wish.

I look back at y/n who's head is against the window. Her vlogging camera is out and recording the clouds from outside.

I went to touch her arm and comfort it, until:

"Don't touch me Jack. You destroyed me back there. I dint do anything wrong. I was just, never mind."

Then, she went quiet. Not a single word.

---

Y/n kept her distance away from me. She sat so close to the door that it looked so uncomfortable. I wanted my arm around her. I wanted to cuddle her.

What did I do wrong?

That question remained in my head as I looked out the window, approaching Marks house. It was in view.

I just couldn't wait to talk to the guys. Why would she be in this position?

Why are we in this position?

I looked back at y/n. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She didn't care to wipe it away. All she did was sniffle.

"Can we even get married?" She asks herself, probably trying to make un-audible for me to hear.

Again, hitting me hard. I clutched my stomach.

Right as we reached Marks house.

I thanked the driver and payed him. I rushed out of the cab and grabbed the bags in the back. I rushed into the house.

Without even making anyone say hello or what's wrong.

But, the words that y/n said before kept repeating in my mind over and over and over and over again.

"Can we even get married?"