Positive

I had a hard time today!! If you see in the picture above, my hand is wrapped. I am having a hard time typing, even holding things in my hand!! I'm going to try my best for you so you can be happy and have something to read!!

--------------------------------

{2 Days Later}

{Your POV}

"I'm going to miss you so much Mark!!!" You say hugging him tight.

"I'm going to also my little biscuit!" Mark says.

"Awe c'mon y/n!!! The plane is boarding!!" Jack says.

You let go of Mark and give him a final goodbye wave before grabbing Jacks hand and leaving to Disney.

Jack puts the duffle bag up in the over cabinet and sits down next to you. You grab your carry-on backpack and put the small mini table down In front of you.

You grab your tablet and open it up to the screen. You open up YouTube and see Jack just posted a video.

You click on it and plug your ear buds in. You put it in your ears and start the video.

"Wa-posh! Top in the morin' to ya ladies!! My name is Jacksepticeye!! Welcome back to, HAPPY WHEELS!!!" Jack screams.

You giggle and look to your right. You see Jack watching your Five Nights at Freddy's 3 video.

"Awe, how cute." You say.

---

"I'm so bored!!!" You pout.

"I'm baby but we have 2 hours left. I'm sorry, but you can sleep it off." Jack says playing with your blue-green hair.

You sigh and rest your head on his lap. You face up to Jacks face and he looks down at you and smiles. You smile back and point to your cheek.

He leans down and kisses your cheek and you giggle. Jack looks back up and starts stroking your hair again

"Can you sing for me please?" Jack asks.

You shrug. "There isn't much to sing anymore. All the music, well not all the music, but most of the music these days are about relationships, sex, have bad words, etcetera."

Jack sighs and looks down at your face again. "Okay, why not an oldie song then?"

You think. Nothing really popped into your head. You started humming some random tune but then it clicked in your mind and you started humming a recognizable tune.

"Love me tender
Love me sweet
Never let me go
You have made my life complete
And I love you so...

"Love me tender
Love me true
All my dreams fulfilled
For my darlin' I love you
And I always will...

"Love me tender
Love me long
Take me to your heart
For it's there that I belong
And we'll never part
Love me tender
Love me sweet
Never let me go
You have made my life complete
And I love you so...

"Love me tender
Love me true
All my dreams fulfilled
For my darlin' I love you
And I always will...

"Love me tender
Love me long
Take me to your heart
For it's there that I belong
And we'll never part...

"Love me tender
Love me true
All my dreams fulfilled
For my darlin' I love you
And I always will.." You sang.

You sniffed because that was the song your grandmother sang to you every night. Jack, however, was smiling and leaning his head back on the seat with his eyes closed.

"That was beautiful." Jack says softly.

You smile and wipe your eyes. "Thank you."

You shuffle a little, turning your head to look at the seat in front of you while you close your eyes and rest.

---

"Baby cakes, wake up! We are here!" Jack whispers.

You stretch and rub your eyes. You sit up and stretch again.

"Did I fall asleep?" You ask sleepily.

"Yeah, right after you sang me such a beautiful song." He says.

You giggle and unbuckle. You get up and grab your carry-on backpack, check and see if everything was there, and scooted out of the seats. Jack grabbed the duffle bag from the over cabinet.

---

"WHY CANT I FIND OUT FUCKING HOTEL!!" Jack yells.

You and Jack have been looking for the hotel for 3 hours now and you still couldn't find it.

"Jack calm down!!" You calmly say.

"How are you not even fucking pissed?!" Jack asks staring at you in the eyes.

"Because I'm keeping my cool. I'm very pisses, sad, upset, and tired but I can't be yelling at random things!!" You say.

"Please y/n, let's just find our hotel and rest!! It is 7 p.m. And I'm tired." Jack says rubbing his temples.

"Of course!" You say kissing his cheek.

---

"God damn!! I can't believe the stupid lady couldn't understand us!!" Jack says plopping onto the hotel couch.

"I guess she ain't Irish gentles like us!!" You say raising your pinky in the air and acting very Irish.

Jack laughs at his remark. You lay down on the bed. Then, it clicked

"Jack, there is only one bed." You say concerned.

"So what!." He says looking at you.

You sigh and lay back down. Then, you ran to the bathroom. You clutched your stomach and threw up in the toilet bowl.

Jack came from behind to hold your hair out of your face. He rubbed your back as you backed away from the toilet bowl.

"Can you get me a pregnancy test!?" You ask.

Jack nods and goes out to the store.

---

"Honey I'm home!" You hear Jack.

You laugh and grab the bag from his hands.

"What!? No hello kiss!? No welcome back kiss!?" Jack asks concerned.

"No, unless you want your mouth to taste like puke." You say heading towards the bathroom.

---

"Jack I can't look. You do it for me." You say turning your back away.

{Jacks POV}

I sigh and head towards the test. I pick it up and look at it. It had the + sign.

"What does it say?" Y/n asks.

"Positive."