"I Like You"

This suggestion goes to:

Janyseptiplier and @_madisonkelly_

Thank you for the suggestions. I will switch it all around. Like, mix it up. So, here it goes!!😁👍

-----

{Winters POV}

I wake up to the breathing of someone else. A lot of whispering coming from another room. I look around at my territory and see legs.

I immediately shot straight to up. Mark was sleeping there on the couch. I crawled over him and checked the time.

10:57 a.m.

I dropped the phone on the ground. I lifted my hand up and slapped Mark straight across the face. He woke up and held his hand to his cheek.

"What was that for!?" He asks angrily.

"You let me sleep here with you!!" I yell.

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU FELL ASLEEP ON ME!!" Mark yells back.

I slap him across the face again. This time, making his cheek even bright red with a hand print stuck to it.

"YOU ARE SUCH A CREEPY BASTARD!!" I yell.

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM YOU FELL ASLEEP ON ME!!"

"YOU SHOULD'VE TAKEN ME BACK TO BED!!"

"EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!!" Jack yells.

I get up straight away. Y/n pulls me away from Mark. Jack pulls Mark away from me.

"What's going on here?" Felix asks.

"He let me sleep on him!" I yell pissed off.

"You're the one who fell asleep on me!!" Mark yells back.

"Is that the only excuse you got old man?" I ask getting even more pissed off.

"Of course it is!! What else am I supposed to say? 'Oh, oh I let you give in to sleep on me. I'm sorry for begging, I should've never done that!' Well guess what sissy, it's not going anywhere else!"

"Did you just call me sissy?" I ask, leaving y/n's grip.

"No, I said a big ol' pu$$y." Mark says sarcastically, getting out of Jacks grip.

"Mark, I don't think-"

"You, you really, you really don't want to mess with me." I chuckled angrily walking towards him.

"Oh am I not allowed to? Is that a rule?" He asks sarcastically.

Next thing I know, we are chest to chest. Mark grabs me face and slams his lips on top of mine. My eyes widen and I slap him across the face, hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK WINTER!!" Mark yells.

I look at everyone around the room. Y/n is holding on to Jack. Marzia is holding onto Felix. Molly, Mandy, Bob, and Wade are standing on the staircase.

All eyes on us.

That's when I just run. I run out of the house. Y/n calls my name behind me.

I just go.

{Jack's POV}

All eyes are now on Winter and Mark. Mark has a huge, I mean, HUGE red mark on his face with a hand print.

Winter looks around the room. After, she just runs off.

"WINTER!" Y/n shouts after her.

She keeps running.

"I have to go after her. I caused this." Mark says.

He starts chasing after Winter. I go over and grab his arm.

"Don't. She'll be okay. I'll go out for her. You stay here." I say.

I walk out of the house, not making Mark, y/n, or anybody to say a word. I walk down the streets, calling for Winters name. She's got be around hear somewhere.

Then, a spot clicks to me. I start running to the park. I run into the small woods area. There, I see Winter sitting, facing a tree.

That tree had carvings on it. Our carvings. It read:

Y/n <3 Jack and Winter
       Bff's 4ever

I go over to Winter. I crouch down beside her. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and hold her close.

I could hear light sobs coming from her. Her white and different shades of blue hair was up in a messy bun.

"Do you come here often when your down in the blues Winter?" I ask softly.

"Every time. Whenever I'm lonely, lost, scared, frightened, sad, anything in that particular category, I'm always here." She sobs.

I nod. There was a silence for about 3 minutes until Winter spoke out.

"I missed the good ol' days when we were in high school all together. Even though, I did take away y/n away from you. I'm sorry about that. I was just jealous."

I was shocked at the 4 last words she just said to me.

'I was just jealous'.

"We're you really?" I ask.

"Of course! You and y/n were the cutest couple in high school! You still are now. Even though you're getting married, I still like you Jack." Winter says.

Next thing I know, Winter grabs my face. Her lips smash into mine. I try punching her away but her grip was so strong.

'Oh Jack, you really did mess up this time.' I thought.

I try so hard to push her off of me. I'm trying, but it's not working!! She breaks away, a small grin on her face.

"That was great. I've always wanted a kiss from you. But, to speak out, Mark is better." Winter says slyly.

She gets up, gives me a little wave goodbye, and leaves. I'm left to be sat there, my face pale white, filled with shock, alone, in the small forest of the park.