Ramsey? | Part 2

{Your POV}

2 days later...

Mark made it in Ireland yesterday. You and Jack were planning on taking him to see Ramsey today. But first, you had to do one thing.

"Okay, before we start. I want to go to the shop and develop some photos. I want all of us to plug in our phones we will develop pictures of us with Ramsey." You say.

They both nod but Mark has confusion written all over his face. Jack notices and pats his back.
Marks face turns even more confused.

"What's going on?" Mark questions.

"Nothing. J-just, go along with it." Jack says.

Mark nods. You head out of the house and to the shop. You all have the phone cords to plug it in to develop the pictures.

You say in the back of the car. Mark sat in the passenger seat as Jack drove. You had your hands resting on your stomach, looking out the window thinking about Ramsey, as Mark and Jack kept on a conversation.

"Y/n, y/n! Are you okay?" Jack asks.

You jump a little and face his way. You give a small fake smile and nod. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." You say.

---

You were back home. You told the boys that you wanted to make a collage of the pictures in a small book. Again, Mark questioned at first but he went along with it.

Every picture you taped on, you put a small story under it so Ramsey could have a better understanding. You knew Ramsey was suffering of memory loss.

A tear escaped your eye. You quickly wiped it away so the guys wouldn't see it. Especially Mark.

"O-okay. Is everyone done?" You ask.

"Yeah. I'm done." Jack says.

"Let me finish this one thing. Aannndd, done!!" Mark slurs.

"Okay. Grab your stuff and we'll head out!" You say.

---

"Why are we at the hospital?" Mark asks,

"Um, reasons Mark, reasons." You say sadly.

You get out of the car and head towards the door. As you enter, the smell of needles and vaccines fill the air.

You walk towards the front desk. You take a deep, shaky breath.

"Ramsey Jammer." You say quietly.

The desk lady looks at you, brings her glasses to the bridge of her nose, then pushes them back up focusing on the computer screen.

"Room 316." The desk lady says.

You nod and swing your arm so the guys know that to follow you. You head up to room 316. It was on the third floor.

You finally found it. Room 316. Right in front of your eyes. You were about to open the door when a nurse opened it from the inside.

"Oh! Company! Please, Ramsey is not doing great. She has memory loss, also known as dementia. She also has cancer." The nurse days.

"W-wait!? What's going on here?!" Mark asks worriedly.

"Only one person can go in because, well, I don't want too many people crowding her. She keeps asking for one person in particular though for the past 2 days. She keeps asking for a Mark? I don't know." The nurse says, then leaves.

You take a deep breath and look at Jack and Mark. Mark's eyes are glossy as his blue shirt sticks to his chest from sweating.

"Jack, you go first. Introduce yourself. Calmly." You say.

He takes a deep breath and nods. Then, he disappears into the room.

{Ramsey's POV}

Why can't I remember? Is there something missing from me? Why am I panicking? I'm scared!!

Those words float around in my mind as I try to collect myself. A man, not a nurse, but a man walks through the door.

He gives me a weak smile and gives me a wave hello.

Now I'm scared.

My body tenses up. Who is this man? I'm so confused. His baby blue eyes sparkle at me. I calm down a little. But, as he comes nearer, my body becomes more tense and I get very scared.

"Hi Ramsey!" The man says quite loudly, grabbing a chair to sit down next to me.

"H-hi." I stutter.

"Don't be worried please. I'm y/n's husband, Seân. But, I'm usually called Jack. I don't think you remember me. I remember you you though. You were the one who helped me with y/n and I's problems at school. You helped us. You kept an eye on her when I was in the rock punk stage. It was the greatest times. You helped us through a lot. Even though you don't remember, it'll come back to you when your up there," he pointed at the sky, "you can fight through this. I believe in you. I wanted to show you this," he pulled out a binder, "It shows our fun times. First, I want to show you this. This is a picture of my YouTube logo. YouTube is a place where you can watch videos on the Internet. I'm a YouTuber. My name is Jacksepticeye. You have been in a couple videos, as you see here."

He points to a picture of me and him. Taking a picture together in this strange looking room.

---

"Y/n." I beam.

"Hi Ramsey. How are you doing?" She asks sadly.

"I could be better. My head hurts. Nothing helps. I couldn't even remember your husbands? name. I didn't even recognize him!" I say.

Y/n has a tear slip out of her eye. She wipes it away. She touches the top of my bald head.

"I can still see the redness." She chuckles lightly.

"Yeah. It was better before." I laugh.

She laughs along with me. I think it's funny. I fell like I'm 16. Because I am!! I'm 16 years old. I remember.

"Y/n, you know we have school tomorrow. I don't think your mom will be happy if I spend the night." I say sternly.

Y/n's face drops. Tears form into her eyes. She didn't look so well. Her face turned pale. She looked like she was going to be sick.