Settling In

Jack's POV

As we waited for Felix and Marzia, we chatted on the bench. I had a lot of girls come up to me, asking about Violet. They kept asking if she was my girlfriend and I said no.

The rest of the time they asked for pictures and told me how I saved them. Some told me their funny moments which made me smile with joy.

When we seen the car pull up, we both stood up and walked towards it. I could see Felix smiling from the outside of the car. Marzia was also smiling but focusing on Violet.

We entered the car when it came to a complete stop. I sat behind Felix, who was driving, and Violet sat behind Marzia.

"Seems like you two already met each other!" Marzia said looking back at us.

Violet and I looked at each and smiled. She was super pretty, even though I already had a wife of my own.

"Yup, we did. Sean is such a sweet man." Violet said smiling.

"Well, I'm glad! How bout you Felix?" Marzia asked.

"Yup! Hey dude, we are sorry that we didn't tell you in the first place about Y/n." Felix said.

"You are totally fine. It would've been nice to know where she was or how she was doing but I'm glad I can finally see her again. Even though she's in the hospital." I said looking out the window by now.

"Well, at least you'll see her again Sean. You'll finally meet up again." Felix said.

I nodded and just rested my head on the window, watching as the outside was passing by me. Then, my eyes got heavy and everything went dark.

---

"Sean, Sean! Wake up! We are at the house god dammit!" Felix said shaking me.

I woke up slowly and saw we were at the house. I grabbed my bags and headed inside with Felix. As we step inside the house, I saw Violet and Marzia talking to each other. Felix showed me to my room and I just stayed in there, unpacking my stuff.

I sat down at the desk next to my bed and I saw a pencil with a few prices of scrap paper. In the corner of the desk was a picture frame.

Of us.

She was holding baby Sam in her arms. I had my arm wrapped around her shoulders as we both looked down at our precious angle. Her stomach was poking out because she was then pregnant with Autumn and Nixon.

I turned back and smelled the bed sheets and pillows. They smelled just like her. This was her room when she was gone all those years.

Pictures were hung up with us together when we were young in our 20's together. One picture though caught my eye.

It was Y/n and I when we were teenagers. I was sitting on a branch while she was sitting next to me. I had my hand on top of hers while we were both looking at each other, smiling.

"You found out, didn't you?" Felix asked out of the blue.

I jumped and turned around. He was there, leaning against the doorframe. I held my hands to my chest and took a deep sigh.

"You fucking scared me." I said catching my breath.

Felix stood back up straightening himself from leaning the doorframe. He looked around the room which was empty with silence. Only our breathing could be herd.

"This was Y/n's old room, as you can tell." Felix said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Hm?" He hummed now looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell me Y/n was living here all this time!? I could've been with my wife and my fucking children!!! I wanted to stay with them forever, nothing to happen! I searched everywhere for her!!" I started shouting getting teary in the eyes.

"I couldn't!" Felix shouted at me.

"Why not!?" I yelled back tears spilling from my eyes now.

"Because." Felix mumbled.

"Speak up son." I said.

"I said because okay! Jeez!" He snapped at me.

"Why!? Because isn't an answer!" I shouted.

"Because Y/n told me not to! Happy now!?"

I looked at him. My eyes just filled with horrible warm tears. I pointed at the door of the room while looking at him. A weak but a dry smile formed on my face.

"Get. Out." I snapped.

He just shrugged and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I dropped to the floor and curled into a ball.

I couldn't wait to see Y/n tomorrow.

---

Hai!

So, is the anticipation building up yet!? I bet you really thought this was the chapter where he gets to see Y/n, wasn't it!?

Well, you're going to have to wait next chapter! 😁😊

Anyways, this is the 100th chapter! Holy crap, I wouldn't have believed this story was going to last this long. I was only going to make it like a 45 chapter book but you guys loved it so much, I went passed that and now it's at 100!

Thank you guys so much for everything. You are the ones who made this happen. You wouldn't have made it happen.

Also, this book has 34k reads! That's insane!! Again, you guys are the ones who made this happen! So, thank you so much!

Thank you for everything!😘❤️🤗💖