If You Care, I Care

Today, this will be a short story because I'm having my Birthday Party. I'm sorry but I'm really busy but I promise you, I will get it out there when I'm done!! With love, Caroline!!

-------------------

{Your POV}

"Positive." Jack says,

You don't look at him. You just walk to your bed and lay down, face first, on it. Anger rushes into your system, along with happiness.

"No!! Y/n, I was joking!! Its negative." Jack says sarcastically.

"STOP!!" You yell.

You start to cry because you didn't want this to happen. Not yet.

"Jack, how would you feel about-"

"No!! I'm going to take care of this baby. We are definitely not going to have abortion." Jack says sternly.

The bed shifts which means Jack is sitting. You get up and crawl to where he was sitting. You lay your head on his crossed legs and face his face.

"I will take of he or she also." You say.

"If you care, I care." Jack says smiling.

"I do care. A lot. Knowing, I'm having this child with our love. It's the best feeling I could ever have." You say.

"That the spirit. Now, let's go to sleep cupcake." Jack says.

"But I'm comfy!!!!!" You whine.

"Ugh fine." Jack says.

He turns off the light and lays down gently, leaving you in your position.

"I love you y/n, so much." Jack says

"I love you also, Jackaboy." You say.

You close your eyes and fall into a peaceful sleep.