Ramsey? | Part 1

{Your POV}

2 months later...

You were 7 months pregnant. You had 2 more months of pregnant left. You and Jack were very anxious and nervous about the arrival of Sam.

As you were sitting on the couch, relaxing with Jack, Ramsey walks through the doorway. Her face pale white and she looked at me confused.

"Are you y/n l/n?" She asks.

You raise a brow. You clearly were married. You had the last name McLoughlin, it was clear to you that something was wrong.

"Y-yeah, that's me." You stutter.

"You can't tell Mark this please. I'm dying. I can't remember anything. All I remember is you and Mark. Mark is my best friend! He has been my friend for 7 months. Please, don't tell him." She says.

Tears form in your eyes. "I won't. I-I promise." You stutter,

She nods and before she walks out of the door, she says; "Y/n, I'll be in the hospital. If you want to see me, I'll be in room 316." Then, she left.

You grabbed a hold of Jack and cried into his chest.

"She doesn't remember anything!! Mark, what will Mark do!! She thinks their only friends Jack!!! She doesn't remember their full on relationship!!" You sob into Jack's chest.

"Y/n, she hid this from us. She doesn't even-"

"Remember you." You finish off.

You get up and run upstairs. You lock yourself in the bedroom. You set your back on the door and let your feet drop you down to the cold floor.

"Y/n, you can't do this to yourself." You hear Jack.

"Well, I'm going to. I care so much for Ramsey. Ramsey dies t deserve this, not at a young age." You cry.

You hear Jack sigh. Fingers poke through from under the door. They wiggle, signaling you that Jack wants to hold yours. You let him.

You out your fingers on his. He plays with your fingers form under the door to try to calm you down.

"We are going to tell Mark. No 'ifs' or 'buts' about it. We are going to take him in to see Ramsey. He's not going to be happy at all." You say weakly.

"I believe in you Y/n. I've always have. It's hard to see my wife be this upset but I have to keep the strength to take care of you. It makes me weak but I have to show my strength to you. You are my girl, my baby cakes." He says

"Jack, that's sweet of you. But," you let go of Jack's fingers and get up, "I have to call Mark. He's sleeping right now but I want him to know this soon." You say, wiping your tears.

"Okay. I'm going to record some videos." Jack says.

Before you see Jack's shadow leave, you open the unlock the door and give Jack a peck on the lips.

He looks at you and puts a hand on your cheek. He wipes away the extra tears off your cheek with his thumb.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too, Jack." You whisper back.

---

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MARK!! I NEED YOU HERE NOW!! NO 'IFS' OR 'BUTS' ABOUT IT!! YOU NEED TO BE HERE NOW!!!" You yell.

"Okay, okay. I'll be there. Can Ramsey be with you to pick me up? I want to see my girl." Mark says.

You gulp and take your eyes away from the screen, trying to hide the tears away from Mark so he doesn't question.

"N-no. I-i can't. She's very busy." You lie.

"Okay Y/n. See you there!" Mark waves bye.

You nod and wave bye. You end the Skype and head back upstairs. You can hear Jack's screams from his recording.

You chuckle to yourself. You love listening to Jack's screams and shouts from playing video games everyday.

Just, Sam won't like it.

You rest your hands on the door and press your ear on the door, "spying" on his sounds. He was doing his outtro so you whispered along.

"Thank you so much for watching this video!! If you liked it, punch that like but, in the face, LIKE A BOSS!! And, high-fives all around! Wa-pish, wa-pish! And I'll see all you dudes...IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!" You say along with Jack.

You open the door slightly. You tip-toe towards Jack.

"BOO!!" You scream.

"AH MY GOD!!" Jack shouts.

He jumps out of his chair as his camera falls off the stand to the floor.

"That's not funny!!" He shouts,

"S-sorry." You laugh.

You were laughing so hard that you couldn't handle the pain in your stomach from laughing so hard. You were out of breath.

"Anyway, did you call Mark?" He asks, getting up and setting stuff back to where their supposed to be.

"Yeah I did. He wanted Ramsey to be there when we pick him up. I told him she was too busy. I don't know why she keep that away from us." You sigh.

"It'll be okay y/n, I promise." Jack says, wrapping his arm around your body, bringing you into his embrace.