"I Hate You": Part 3

{Jack's POV}

It was Pewds.

I stand up ubruptly and scan the phone. I grab it out of y/n's hand. I look at Pewds through the screen.

"Bro, I've never seen some guy cry so much! Especially the redness in his face!" Pewds jokes.

I just stare at Pewds with no expression on my face. I look back at y/n, her eyes watering again. I shoved y/n's phone into Marks chest.

"Yo! It's dark! Help!" Pewds laughs.

Mandy, Bob, and Wade started laughing. I just stared at y/n. Her eyes were glossy, when I had warm water streaming down my face.

"I'm so sorry." I say.

"Yeah, yeah, what's next, I say 'oh I forgive you' and we make up. After, we get into another fight and it takes days to make up. I'd rather keep this because.... I-I have to spend time with Mandy. You have to go out to with the guys." Y/n says coldly.

I nod in disappointment. Y/n looks at Mark and grabs her phone back.

"Sorry for the commotion Pewds. I'll text you tonight. Tell you how things are going." She says.

"Yup. I'll make sure to answer. By babe!" Pewds says.

"Bye!" She says.

She locks her phone and looks at everyone in the room.

"I'm now going to my room. Um, yeah, I'll meet you in the living room, Mandy, at maybe at least 6:30. The boys will be gone by then. For now, I'm going to sleep, by myself." Y/n states.

"Okay y/n. I hope you feel better tonight." Mandy says.

"Yeah bud. I'm going to worry about you. I'll think of ya." Mark says, rubbing her shoulder.

"Of course." Wade and Bob say.

She nods and focuses her gaze on me.

"Everyone but you won't miss me." Y/n retorts.

"Please, I do love-"

She cut me off by just walking away. I watch her go to her room. Down the hall, then disappears.

I turn back around and see everyone giving me glares.

"I'm a piece of shit. I know. Cancel tonight because I'm not going. You don't need me." I say sadly.

"No Jack, we are just-"

"Defending Y/N because I made a mistake. I know. I'm not dumb. Just, go." I say shooing them towards the door.

"No Jack please don't do this!" Wade pleads.

"No, no! It's fine." I repeat.

"Don't do this." Bob says.

"No, just go!"

"Please don't do this Jack!" Mark pleads.

I see it in his eyes. The pleading. I stop in my tracks. I sigh and give up.

"Fine!" I groan.

They all cheer and hug me.

"Get off!!" I joke.

---

{Your POV}

"This is not fair!!!" You yell.

It was only you and Mandy in the house. The guys were out having their fun. You and Mandy were playing on Marks x-box.

"Okay, okay. We've had enough. I want to ask you some questions." Mandy says setting down the counsel.