Again...

Okay, I'm going to time skip a lot because I don't want "you" and Jack to keep in the same time. Sorry if you don't like that. Also, the song is by Pentatonix, an amazing acapella group! If you can, play the song and listen.

---

{Your POV}

It was Christmas of 2017. Today, Sam, You, Jack, Your Mom, Your Dad, Jack's mom, Jack's dad, Logan, Mark, cousins, aunts, uncles, everyone was gathered around to a Christmas gathering.

The house was very crazy. You were in the kitchen cooking with your Aunt, Your Mom, and your cousins.

Teegan, who was now 8 years of age, was helping you out a lot. Apparently, you were her favorite cousin. You were happy to hear that.

"Y/n, are you planning anything special for the presents?" Teegan asks.

"Nope. Nothing special. We are just going to open gifts. No surprises. I'm sorry little dude!" You say,

"Oh okay! I was wondering because I want a new great cousin. Sam is cute and all but I want a great cousin who's a guy. Maybe, another girl-great-cousin!! Oh, and you could name her Autumn!!" Teegan rambles.

You chuckle and look down at her. She looks up at you and gives you a toothy grin. You smile back and pat her head.

Jack comes sneaking behind Teegan. He presses his fingers on his lips to tell you to be quiet. You smile and focus on the cooking.

"What do you think about your other cousin, Jack?" You ask.

"Oh. My. God! I just ran across him on the YouTube thingy. He is the best ever!! He makes me laugh almost everyday!! It's the best, even though he swears a lot. I watched one of his old play throughs. It was called Undertale. Oh boy was that the best! 'I, the Great Papyrus!' And 'Wowie!' with also 'Ney heh heh heh!' He was the best at it!" Teegan keeps rambling.

"Well, I guess you really love how your cousin Jack is a YouTuber huh?" You ask.

"Yeah! It's the coolest! He also the biggest YouTubers out there!! He has now over 15 million subscribers!! It's so cool. I'm one of them." Teegan says.

"Well, I'm glad I met Jack. He is one of the most sweetest man in the whole world. Even when he's very sneaky." You say winking at Teegan.

She smiles understanding what you mean. Jack runs over and picks up Teegan in his arms. He spins her around few times as he gives her a big kiss on the forehead.

"Jack, I'm not 6 anymore! I'm 8 now!" Teegan whines a little chuckling.

"Oh really! I didn't know! I thought you were still 6!" Jack snickers.

"Oh c'mon! I bet you remember! You were at my birthday....party..." Teegan trails off as soon as she realizes she sounds like a 6 year old.

"What did I tell you? You are still six at heart!" Jack says giving her another kiss on the forehead.

Teegan smiles. Jack sets her down and comes over to you. He wraps his arm around your waist as he watches what your doing.

"Can you help us cousin Jack?" Teegan asks.

"Well, I'm not very good at cutting Turkey." Jack says smiling.

"Well, you can help cut the vegetables." You snicker because he does know how to cut turkey but he was too lazy to do it.

"Oh, whatever. Sure. I'll help." Jack says. He kisses your cheek and goes over to cut the vegetables.

"Oh!! We have a man at the counter cutting vegetables!!" His mom cheers.

"Yeah I guess. I'm only doing it for the help." Jack says.

"Oh you always are!" You say nudging his shoulder.

"I know I am!" He says with a big smile.

You roll your eyes. Jack kisses your cheek. That action makes you smile.

---

"Present time!!" All the kids cheered.

You had Sam in your arms as you walked into the living room to sit on the couch. You set Sam on your thighs as her back rested on your stomach. Jack came and sat down next to you wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Who starts?" Logan asks.

"Me!" All the kids say.

"Now, now. Let's go from youngest to oldest. How about that?" You're mom says.

"I agree." Jack's mom says.

"Who's the youngest here?" Felix asks.

"The kid I'm carrying in my stomach." You mumble to yourself.

"What was that baby cakes?" Jack says with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, I said Sam. Sam's the youngest here. She starts off." You say.

---

"Last gift! And it's for...Jack." Mark says pulling it out from under the tree.

"Oh! Gimme!!! I want to see this!" Jack says.

He takes the gift and looks at it. "From Y/n." Jack says looking at you.

You smile weakly as your face turns into worry. He first opens the note.  He reads it aloud.

'Sean,
    I know we have our child already but, I think we need to have, to, maybe, expand.
   Love Y/n.

He gives you a confused look. He knows it's something serious when you use his actual name. All tension was Jack as he opened the gift. When the box opened, his eyes lit up with tears forming in the eyes.

"Is it true?" Jack whispers.

You nod nervously. He smiles and gives you a big hug.

"What is it?" Everyone asks.

"We are having another child!" Jack says wiping his tears.

Everyone gives their congratulations.

"How long have you been pregnant?" Jack asks.

"For about 2 months now." You say with a big smile. "So, I already know the gender."

"Well, what is it?" Teegan asks.

"It's a girl, Teegan. We are having another girl. And, you Teegan, gave me a perfect name for her. All we need to know if Jack agrees." You say.

"What is it?" Mark asks.

"It's Autumn! I told her before the dinner! I would love to have a great-cousin named Autumn!" Teegan cheers.

She runs over to you and gives you a big hug.

"Hold on there, Jack didn't agree yet." You say.

"Oh, that's right. Do you agree with us Jack?" Teegan asks,

"Yes, I do. I think we should name her Autumn Ramsey McLoughlin." Jack says.

Tears start to form in your eyes. You look over at Mark and Logan who are already crying, especially Logan.

"That's a perfect name." Logan says.