"Have A...."

{Your POV}

Keeping the blanket over you shoulders, you walk down the steps. You see Jack in his laptop, editing a video. His legs propped up on the table.

You sit down next to him on the couch. You kiss his cheek and rest your head on his shoulder.

"Hello y/n!" Jack says cheerfully.

"Hey Jack!" You say.

Jack kisses the top of your head. You giggle and watch him.

"You can't see this y/n, it's a surprise." Jack says.

You groan and get up.

"Fine. But you owe me." You say pointing a finger.

He smile brightly and his eyes light up. "I will. Tonight we are going to take a walk to a special place."

You roll your eyes. "I'm going to make a video."

Jack nods. But before you go, Jack points to his cheek. You smile and you go to kiss his cheek. He moves his head and your lips land on his.

Your kiss is romantic and very sweet. It nothing like you shared before.

Breaking apart, you look each other in the eyes. You smile and he smiles back.

"I love you y/n. So, so much." Jack whispers sweetly.

"I love you too, Jack. Very much." You say.

You head up the stairs towards the recording room. You sit down in the chair. You decided to do a singing video for the Christmas spirit.

You turn the video camera on.

"Heelllloooo ladies and gentle bugs!! My name is y/YouTube/n! Today we are doing something different. Also, sorry if I look like crap.

"I'm in Ireland right now. I'm now living with Jack here. So, I've been busy, so sorry for the pre-recorded videos also. I've been very busy.

"Now, I'm going to do something different. Instead of gaming, I'm going to sing you guys a Christmas song. Today, I'm going to sing ______ by _______. Enjoy!

"Have a _______________
It's the best time of the year
Well I don't know if there'll be snow
But have a cup of cheer

Have a _________________
And when you walk down the street
Say hello to friends you know
And everyone you meet

Ho ho the mistletoe
Is hung where you can see
Somebody waits for you
Kiss her once for me

Have a ______________
And in case you didn't hear
Oh by golly have a _____________
This year

Ho ho the mistletoe
Is hung where you can see
Somebody waits for you
Kiss her once for me

Have a _________________
And in case you didn't hear
Oh by golly have a ________________
This year"

You turn the camera off. You take a drink out of Jack's water bottle sitting on the stand. You edit the video a little. You add music to the background of the song. Then, you upload it.

You head downstairs into the living room. Jack turns around and shoos you away. You roll you eyes and head into the kitchen.

You open the refrigerator and take out cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and mayonnaise. You close the door and set everything down on the counter. You grab two pieces of bread and seat them down separate. You put the cheese down on a price of bread. You add the tomato, then the lettuce, then spree a lot of mayonnaise on the other piece of bread.