Epilouge

Darkness.

Darkness was the only thing I could see and no matter what, I was scared. My head was throbbing, but as I touched it, nothing was shedding out.

I couldn't see anything. Everything was black, though my arse hurt like a motherfucker and I was sitting. It was also eerily quiet, which I didn't like.

A tv screen pooped up, brining in a bright flash into the whole room. There, the news anchor popped up.

"Yesterday, an Internet sensation, Sean William McLoughlin, also known as Jack from his YouTube channel Jacksepticeye, has died yesterday. At 38 years old, we found his body in the hospital room next to his passed away wife. He has committed suicide, a shooting to the head. Many people grieve over this tragedy that has happened. His pal, Mark Fischbach, is here right now with one of Sean's kids.

"Sean was such a great man. I don't know what had gotten into him to do this horrific things. His friends will miss him, and millions of others that watched his videos on YouTube. We all have to grieve together. Even though his kids don't know what's happening, but Sam. We will miss him, a lot.

"My dad was a great man. He really knew how to cheer me up when I was down. Especially when mom left us. At a young age, though I don't remember, though I remember dad telling me stories on how everyone thought mom, dad, and I were the cutest family. Now, I'm going to take dads specialty and do what he did. He made so many people happy, you could tell when we went to conventions. I think though that we will hit it hard. I miss you daddy!"

I could see Sam grab Mark around the torso and cry into it hard. Mark was also crying, which made me cry, seeing how much so many people miss me.

I was crying, as I said before. I don't want this. I hate this! I want to be back. I want to go back. First, I want to figure out what's going on!

"What the hell is going on here!?" I asked crying.

"Don't you get it Sean? People miss you, you've made the wrong choice."

It was the voice again.

"Why do you keep following me!?"

"You can go back, you can start over. Though, you will go back, in the beginning."

"Please, I would do anything to just go back. I want to fix my mistakes, I want to start over with my life! Please, I beg of you!"

No reply, I was scared. My eyes were closing. I was laying on something comfortable, and I wrapped around something like a cocoon.

*~*~*~*~*

I woke up, in my bed, ready for another day of missing my best friend...