Are You Okay?

{Your POV}

{2 Days Before The Wedding}

{February 12, 2015}

"Pizza is here!!" Jack calls out.

He sets the pizza on the counter as everyone comes rushing in. You wanted to bring out some news before the wedding.

Everyone grabs 2 slices but you. You grab 4. You fill up your plate along with a load stack of potato chips, and a large can of Mountain Dew.

"Woah, y/n, are you okay?" Jack asks,

"Fine, fine, just. *takes bite* really hungry!" You say with a mouthful.

You sit next to Jack and shove everything down your throat.

"Super woman over here. Or should we say, Super Eater!" Felix jokes.

"No, it that I'm pregnant. I'm really hungry. I was craving some stuff and I just am really really hungry!" You say super fast.

"Y/n, please repeat that. Slower this time." Wade says.

"That cat is out of the bag!" You mumble.

You stand up and walk upstairs. You go into your room and grab the wrapped gift. You head downstairs, back into the dining room.

You make Jack stand up. You take a deep breath and give it to him. He looks at you confused as he takes the box.

He slowly unwraps it. He take the small note from the inside and reads it first.

"Jack,
I know we may be early in date but I'm super happy to say that we are going to have some rough, fun, and exciting moments in our lives. This is going to come sooner than I thought. I hope you enjoy the small gift. Tomorrow we won't see each other so I won't be able to tell you this. Please, don't be mad at me, don't be mad at yourself! Just, enjoy this small or extraordinary gift.

Love,
Y/n ~xoxo"

"Well, what are you waiting for man? Open it!" Mark orders.

"I'm getting there, Jesus Christ!!" Jack says.

He opens the small box. His eyes widen at was shown in the box. You twiddle your fingers nervously as you look at everyone else.

{Jack's POV}

I-I can't believe my eyes. It's, it's like a dream come true!! I-I, I don't even know what to say!!

I look back at y/n, who looks so scared. I hug her tightly.

"Hey, hey, don't go too tight, baby Sam or Phillip doesn't want to disappear like last time right!?" She whispers.

"What's going on?" Ramsey asks.

I pull away from the hug I gave y/n and look at everyone with a big bright smile on my face.

"I'm pregnant!!" I say.

Everyone's faces drop to shock. They look at me with a confused and very shocked expression on their face.

"Jack my man, are you okay?" Felix asks.

"Perfect why?" I ask totally confused.

"You said you were pregnant." Mark says.

My expression drops to embarrassment. I cover my face to stop the blushing hiding under my hands.

"No! Y/n is pregnant. I'm sorry." I say through my hands.

"It's okay! Congratulations you guys!!" Bob says.

"Thanks you guys." Y/n says.