The "New" Couple

{5 Hours After Panel}

You and 'the gang' decided to go out to eat that night since they would all be splitting up soon, back to recording.

"So, where you bros wanna eat?" Pewds asks.

"Um, let's go to a "fancy" restaurant." Mark says, air quoting fancy.

"What about like a place where we can all have some beer. Like, AppleBees or Bob Evans or something like that?" Ken suggests.

"I like AppleBees!" You say.

"Same." Mark agrees.

Suddenly Pewds and Jack stop in their tracks. They look at the three of you, confused.

"Wh-why is a is restaurant called AppleBees?" Jack asks.

"Yeah exactly, it sounds like a place where you hang up apples on the ceiling while bees fly around them eating them and going to their hive to rest!" Pewds says.

You, Mark, and Ken all laugh at the same time. You bend down and hold your stomach to make it stop hurting so much.

"N-NO! It's a restaurant that sells human food." You say still laughing.

"Whatever!" They both say at the same time.

You continue walking. As you head to AppleBees, you plug your earbuds in your ears listening to y/f/s.

Your right earbud gets pulled out of your ear. You look over to Jack who is smiling plugging the right earbud in his ear.

You give him a look.

"What!! I can't listen to some sweet jams?! Is it that illegal for an Irish man to listen to some music!? Y/n, do you remember, you're Irish also, (just pretend you are if you aren't) you still have your Irish accent." Jack points out.

"Well, I guess your right!" You say shrugging.

"Look at these two losers listening to music." You hear from behind.

You turn your head back to see Pewds vloging. You give him a cheeky smile then turn your head back to face forward.

---

"So this is what an AppleBees looks like. A regular ol' restaurant." Pewds says.

"Yes Pewds, didn't we already cover that!?" Mark says.

"Lay it down man. This is my favorite restaurant." Ken jokes.

Mark and Ken both have their hands on their sides like sassy teenage girls.

"I remember when we just like that!!" Jack says to you.

You look at him and smile. "Know look where we are know!"

Jack smiles back and kisses your cheek.

"Awe now let's not be all oosy goosey over here and let's eat!!" Mark, Ken, and Pewds complain.

You roll your eyes and throw your hands in the air.

"How many?" A waiter asks.

"5!" You answer.

She nods and takes out 5 menus.

"Please follow me." She says.

She starts walking off and you guys just stand there.

"Well go on now!" You say.

"Oh right!" They all say following the waiter.

She comes to a stop at a booth. She sets down the menus and everyone takes a seat.

You sat between Mark and Jack while on the other side was Pewds and Ken.

"Your waiter today will be Marcus." She says.

You all nodded and said thank you. You looked down at the menu. You flipped through the menu looking at what looks good.

"So y/n, I overheard Jack say you are from Ireland," Ken says.

You look up from your menu to look at him. You smiled.

"Yes, Ireland is a very, very, very beautiful place. I went to school with Jack all my life, years actually." You say.

"Then how come you lived with Mark and dated him?" Pewds asks.

"I moved here to L.A. with my family. As you can tell, I still do have my Irish accent. It's not as heavy as it was when I first came." You say.

"Hi I'm Marcus! I'm your waiter this evening. Let's start off with drinks if I may say so myself. So let's start with....OMG! You guys are-"

"Don't give us away please. We don't want to be crowded." Mark says.

He nods. "Let's start with you, Pewds." He says.

"I'll have a beer please." He says.

"Okay, Ken."

"Same."

"So, I have a feeling everyone wants a beer." Marcus interrupts.

"Everybody but me. I'll have lemonade." You say.

"Okay! Coming right up."

---

"Here are you drinks." Marcus says.

You guys thank him.

"Now for meals, what do you want?" Marcus asks.

"I'll have the BBQ steak. With Mashed potatoes and corn." Jack says.

"Mhm. And for you lovely lady." Marcus says winking.

"I'll have y/f/f with s/d and s/d." You say.

"Hm-Kay, Mark!?"

"I'll have the cheeseburger with a side of fries and corn." Mark says.

"Pewds."

"I'll take the same as Jack but onion rings instead of corn." Pewds says.

"And Ken."

"I'll take the chicken soup, after I want the chicken fingers, extra crispy, with fries." Ken says.

"Okay! That will be out in a little bit." He says taking the menus.

You all nod and you take a sip of your lemonade.

"So, y/n, when you were in school with Jack, were you two love bugs?" Mark asks.

You choke on your lemonade. You start coughing on very hard.

"Why would you ask that!!" Pewds intrudes.

"I just wanted to know!! Jesus Christ, am I not allowed to ask that!?" Mark yells.

At this point you were still coughing. Jack was rubbing your back to you would feel better.

"To answer that question, yes, yes we were Mark." Jack says calmly.

"Oh." Is what all that Mark said.

You stopped coughing and you breathed heavily.

"Actually, you know what, before you left y/n, we never did break up when you left. We were still together."

Your eyes widened and you clasped your hands on your mouth.