"I Don't Want To Fall Asleep"

Before this chapter starts. This chapter is the first chapter of the little game. You have to get the correct song right AND the singer. So, when you read, keep an eye out! The most to get it right, wins something! So, good luck, and begin!!

-----------

{Jack's POV}

Shit shit shit shit shit! She out there. Oh boy, oh boy did I screw up. I shouldn't of said that. I guess she doesn't understand. No, I don't understand.

Why did it have to be today though? I planned to go to a fancy restaurant with her tonight to show her how much I care for her. And that she is special.

I sat down on the couch and curl up into a ball. I start to cry in my knees.

The door slams open, but I don't want to pay attention.

"Jack?" I hear.

It is recognizable. It is y/n's voice.

I don't respond. I'm sure she will say sorry but I'm still broken hearted.

"Jack!" Y/n whisper/yells.

I could tell she was crying also. Her voice was cracky and squeaky.

"Okay, ignore me. T-that's fine. I'm going to go do a live stream. Do you want to join me? I'm sure the viewers would like that." Y/n says softly.

"I'll go." I say.

I get up and wipe my tears away I walk past y/n, heading up to the recording room. I grab the nearest shirt, putting on my red sweatshirt.

Which, I noticed that y/n had my blue one on.

I smiled at her when she walked in. She started giggling and pointed at me.

"I see we may be matching!!" She joked.

"Yeah, I guess!!" I laughed.

The laughter died down and it got silent.

"Jack, I'm sorry." Y/n says breaking the silence,

"No, no, it's fine. It really is my fault. I should've been more explainative." I say smiling at her.

Tears form in hers eyes. Her lip quivers and she fists her hands. I bring my arms out and move my fingers toward me.

"C'mon. Come here baby cakes." I say.

She giggles and comes to my arms. I bring her to my chest and cuddle her. We rock back and forth as I rub her back in comfort.

"How about you dry those tears, show me that pretty face of yours, and give me a big ol' smile for jackaboy!" I say.

She looks up at me. I dry her tears away with the palms of my hands. She smiles at me and I smile back.

"As I said before on that calm night in L.A., you're smile is contagious!" I say.

"Nah!" She says throwing her hands in the air.

"Yes you are!! Now, live stream?" I ask.

Her face lights up and she runs to the chair. She spree her legs out and pats the space between,

I chuckle. "That's not how it works, goofy." I joke.

"C'mon! We will switch stops during it. Please!! For me!!!" She whines.

I laugh and sit between her legs.

"What game shall we play?" I ask.

"Hmm, let's play, Mario Cart!! Please?" She pouts innocently.

"Of course. Let me get the remotes." I chuckle.

---

It is 8:30 p.m. We had a great/not so great day. Being together is the best thing in the whole wide world. It really is.

Man, do I love y/n!

I'm not just saying that! She really does have a personality. She's smart, funny, active, knows her words, she also sensitive. Pinot in a bad way. A very good way. I'm telling you.

"Jack, I'm going into the pool!!" Y/n yells from upstairs.

I smirk, because I have a plan in mind.

{Your POV}

You were walking down the stairs, outside to the outdoor pool. You dropped the towel on the sun chair. You slip into the pool, shallow end, and just take off.

You slowly dive your head under. Coming up, you pull your hair back, and pony tail it.

Looking around, you see Jack swimming your direction.

"Hey baby cakes!" Jack greets.

You chuckle and wave at him.

He smirks at you. He splashes water at your face.

You gasp and give him an angry face. You splash water at him.

"Oh! It's on!!" He yells.

He pushes you under. You can hear him laughing loud from under the water. You smirk under the water and you pull his arms. He was pushed under also.

You look at him and smile. You wave at him and swim to the shore. You take a long breath of air.

"Jeez!!" Jack says, coming to shore.

You smirk and splash water in his face again.

---

You two were both in the water, but were relaxed.

Jack's back was leaning against the wall as you leaned against his chest. His arms were around your waist and you had your hands on top of his large ones.

The radio was playing softly in the background. Playing  "____" by "____."

(Don't put any song of yours in the empty lines. That is the name of the song that I'm making you guess and the artist(s). Okay, back to the story!😆)

The chorus was coming up and Jack sang along, taking your hand in his, and rubbing your back hand with his thumb.

"Don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep, 'cause I'd miss you, baby, and I _____. 'Cause even when I dream of you,the sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you, baby, and I ______" Jack sings.

"What a lovely song. I don't _______ either." You say.

Jack kisses the top of your forehead. "I love you y/n." He says softly.

"I love you too, Jack."

---

Huh, anyone know the song? The underlines (____) are not for you to out your own song in it. It's the line that is part of the song that you need to guess the ARTIST(S) and the SONG!

Good luck!😉