Jack's Here!

{Your POV}

4 days past. You have been living in hell with Mark. Mark apologizes but you don't respond because you are not going to deal with him.

But, today was the day that you get to see your old best friend!!

Your alarm goes off. You slam it and stretch long. You jump out of bed and put on your Jacksepticeye, Booper Dooper T-Shirt with your black skinny jeans. You out your hair down with your black converses on your feet.

You run to Marks room and you peek in. He was sound asleep.

"Mark! Wake up!!" You yell.

He opened his eyes and looks at you sleepy.

"No!" He grunted.

He rolled over so his back faced you. You stomped your foot. You ran over to his bed and pushed him off.

"OOPH!" Mark grunts.

"Now are you up!?" You ask inpatient,

"Yes! Yes, I'm up! Don't kill me. Why are you all dressed?" He asked looking at you head to toe.

You roll your eyes. "We have to pick up Jack today!!"

He smiles and gets up. "The why didn't you say so! Let me get dressed."

You watch him strip to his boxers and he entered his closet. He came back out with Jack's septic eye T-shirt with a regular pair of blue jeans.

"Ready?" He asks.

You nod. "Ready!"

---

You and Mark stand waiting for Jack. You were in the front because you were like the only people there.

You see Jack coming. You let go of Marks hand put your hands on your mouth.

"Hey! Mark!" Jack greets!

"Hey buddy!" Marks says.

They bro hug. Now it was your turn.

When Jack pulled away from Mark, you jumped on him and gave him a huge hug.

"I-I've missed you so so so so much!!" You say.

Jack rubs your back. "Awe, don't worry, I've missed you a whole lot more." Jack whispers.

You let go of Jack and see that Mark had a concerned look on his face. You just blushed.

You then felt Jack lean in to you.

"I have plans for us." He whispered.

You giggled. Make took you in his arms and over his shoulder.

"Shall we go?" Mark asks.

"Yes!" Jack says.

"Let go of me!!!" You squeal pounding Marks back and kicking your feet.

---

Mark was driving you and Jack to your apartment.

You sat in the back with Jack while Mark drove.

You glanced at Jack who talking to Mark about Pax Prime. You see how much he has changed in 3 years. You missed him.

He caught you though. He smiled at you and you turned your attention back to the window.

"Well, y/n, you coming to Pax also?" Jack asked.

You turned your attention back to him.

"Yeah! This will be my first one though. Mark was over protective of me back when." You say glaring at Mark.

"Hey! You were young and you just started YouTube! So shut your mouth!" Mark teased.

You playfully pouted. "Meanie!"

Jack laughed. "I see how you two can get along."

You looked at him. He was sad and jealous.

"Awe." You cooed.

Jack looked at you. You flashed a lovingly smile and he smiled back. You hugged him and rubbed his back.

"Don't worry. We will get together, just not now." You whispered in Jacks ear.

"I hope so." He whispered back.

---

*Next morning*

You walked down the spiral staircase slowly and gently. You didn't want to wake anyone up. Yes, you were the first one up.

You sat on the couch and yawned. You turned the tv on and blared. You jumped and turned the volume down as fast as you could.

You sighed knowing nobody woke up. You shut the tv off because you didn't want anymore commotion.

Then you herd it.

"Top In the mornin' y/n!" Jack says.

You blush. "Morning Jack!"

"How was your sleep?" He asks sitting down next to you.

"Great! I slept like a babies bum!" You joked.

Jack laughed and scooted closer to you. You scooted away playfully. He scooted back closer to you.

"Jeez! Are we playing high school games again!?" You laugh.

"Y'know. I can't remember the last time I've seen a beautiful girl like you." He says.

"Thanks." You blush.

Jack grabs your hand and intertwined his fingers in yours. You look down and gulp hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JACK!!"