Mark and Ramsey

As suggested by @SavvyMillerHyde

{Jack's POV}

Y/n and I were sitting on the couch, being annoyed by Ramsey and Marks laughter, chatter chatter, and a bunch of that crap.

"So, then after, y/n was walking down the hallway then BAM!!! Jack jumped right out in front of her!!" Ramsey laughs.

Mark and Ramsey are really cute together, just not in the house where y/n threw up all night. She was pale in the face.

She was not well.

It didn't help though that we had two loud mouths over across from us. Y/n was groaning as she tried changing positions so both her ears were covered.

Well, she found a spot.

Her head was resting on my legs. On ear was covered with my stomach. The other one was covered with a pillow. Her eyes slightly opened.

"Jack, I-I need to get up. Bathroom." She says wearily, whispering bathroom.

I get up and carry her bridal style to the bathroom. She sits on her knees as I hold her hair back. She throws up in the toilet.

When done, she wipes her mouth and brushes her teeth. Y/n grabs her stomach and weakly walks out of the bathroom.

"MARK!!! DON'T SAY THAT!!" Ramsey screams.

"GET A ROOM!!" Y/n shouts weakly.

I herd all that was left was stomping noises of y/n going up stairs. Then, after a few seconds, a loud door slam.

I sighed and walked into the living room. I say on the couch and run my fingers through my hair.

"What wrong with y/n?" Mark asks.

I look up, with a sarcastic look on my face. I start chuckling sarcastically. I drop my hands and pint two fingers at them.

"The problem is you two. You are both very nice people. You are great together, not going to lie. But, you two are loud!! Y/n is sick because of her pregnancy!! She doesn't need loudness on top of that!!" I say a little mean.

"We're sorry. We just really like being here with you guys. You are always energetic and full of fun! We just, thought maybe that could be today. We're sorry about that. We'll go out. We need to make up on our date anyways." Ramsey says glaring at Mark.

They both get up and walk out of the door.

"JACK!!" Y/n shouts.

"Oh boy." I mumble