Chapter 1: Percy

HEYYY!!!

i was bored so i decided to write a fanfic of the demigods future. DO NOT READ IF U HAVENT READ THE STORIES BY RICK RIORDAN U WILL BE CONFUSED!!!!

i do NOT own ANY of the characters in the original books.

none

i wish i did.

OK, ill stop stalling. Enjoy!!

PERCY

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Oh, come on. Not already.

It was my alarm clock. No, was it? The alarm clock wasnt that loud.

Jumping up and grabbing riptide from my bedside table, i looked around my dorm room. My college roommate, Matt Pepper, was sitting up groggily.

"Perc, come on man! I told you not to set the alarm today!"

"I didn't!" I screeched.

Then i saw the smoke coming from the bathroom.

"Oh gods." It wasn't the stupid alarm clock. "Stay there!"

Matt was a close friend and knew the godly side of me. He nodded, ran to the door and was ready to flee if needed.

i really hated knowing that i had caused this attack, being so powerful. If i hant woken up first, whatever in Hades is in that restroom, could've gotten to Matt first. I knew it had come for a reason, but who the heck knows.

i busted open the door and drawing my sword at the same to find...

Oh, just my day.

A godsdamn hydra with six heads was tangled in our shower curtain and was breathing fire like a maniac. I looked at the door frame, then the beast. The thing was at least 8 feet tall, and the door frame was too small of a fit.

How in Heras' name did that thing get in here?

Before i could think, it broke loose, but 1 head still was tangled in it. It screeched at sight of me, like i was some sort of wanted thief with wanted signs everywhere and it wanted to kill me to get the prize. And believe me, i knew that feeling all too well.

It tried to spit acid at me but i rolled to the side and it the wall with my head, with the bathroom being too small for ninja moves. The acid flew out the door and singed a nice sized patch of carpet with a hissss.

Being panicked, i sliced a head off.

Too late i realized my mistake.

Momentarily, the beast and i were both stunned. The headless neck fell to the ground and still being on the floor fro my ninja-flip-thingy, i got covered in hydra ooze. The stump steamed and the other five heads stared in horror. Then, the stump split in two and two heads sprouted from it and i was now facing an 8 headed hydra.

And just as i thought my day couldn't get worse this early, a small knock rapped on the door.

"Housekeeping?"

i groaned. "Matt! Handle that!"

The serpent stood over me, so i did the calm, mature thing. Screamed bloody murder.

The toilet and shower head exploded and doused the hydra, knocking out its fire and acid abilities, while i for one, didn't get a drop wet.

i mentally face-palmed myself for not thinking of this when i saw the fire. Drown the stupid thing!

i raised my hands and the water formed some sort of wave and knocked the hydra into the tub with such force, it shook the ceiling.

Riptide was on the floor in front of the tub, and i couldn't reach it without being clawed. Or bit. So, i was left with two options. 1- drown the stupid thing and be a mature person and take the blame for the damage or 2-die. As tempting as 2 was for not having to take blame, i chose 1.

Using water waves, i repeatedly bashed the monsters face on the wall until all 8 heads went unconscious and then i simply exploded the sink too so were were ankle deep in water, and i made sure all the heads were face-down, and they drowned in my dorm shower. 

Lovely.

barley 9:00 am and my first attack. its weird though, i have been attending baker college to be a firefighter for almost a year now. This and 1 other harpy attack have been my ONLY attacks. Usually it was 2 weekly.

i decided to use some water from the explosions to send an iris-message to Annabeth, who was attending ITT Technical Institute, a college i'd surely flunk out of on the first day. We were both still in New York, but rarely saw each other because we were on opposite sides of the state.

I heard arguing outside the dorm, but it sounded like Matt was winning, so i decided to let himm handle this one.

I fished out a gold drachma from my pocket (Zues only knows where that came from or how it got in my pocket) and raised my hands to create mist.

"O goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Show me Annabeth Chase at ITT Technical Institute."

The mist shimmered as i threw the drachma and an image appeared. And, in a way it made my day a lot more awkward.

It was Annabeth.

In her room.

Getting dressed.

i think i may have scared the Hades out of her, because she yelped and threw a towel at the image. Her hair was wet so that suggested she was just out of the shower.

"OH MY GOD SEAWEED BRAIN!!!!" She screeched. "CAN A LADY GET NO PRIVACY?!?!? You scared me to death!"

I probably looked bright red. "Ugh, sorry. You finish that and i'll go over here..." i turned and made sure to block the 600lb serpent in my bathtub from her view.

"OK Perc, your clear to look." Annabeth said for what seemed like hours later.

I turned and found that she had changed into blue jeans and a plain white v-neck t-shirt.

she studied me and i tried to hide my trembling of exaustion from blowing up the appliences, but Annabeth saw right through me.

"What happened?" she demanded.

"Nothing.'

"What happened?"

"Ugh, i didnt blow up as much stuff as usual."

"Percy."

"OK! Geez wise girl! Well, a hydra certainly didnt attack."

"Figures."

"And i totally remembered to not cut off the heads."

"Of course you did."

"But I didnt burn down the place so i at least deserve some sort of award!" 

she sighed. "Thats better. What are we gonna do with you seaweed brain?"

CLIFFY!!! WELL, WAS IT REALLY A CLIFFHANGER??

IDK

SOOO!!!!! I DID U LIKE IT?!!?!!?

IF UR GONNA POST HATE THEN U CAN WALK THROUGH THAT DOOR AND LEAVE ME AND MY FAITHFUL READERS ALONE.

YEAH. THAT DOOR. RIGHT THERE

BUT IF UR AWESOME UR GONNA POST ANGEL COMMENTS AND VOTE LIKE THE AWESOME PERSON U ARE!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT CHAPPIE IS ANNABETH!!!!

IDEAS WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!