Chapter 27: Jason

LSHIDMTAMSFO.

LOL.

DIDDIE GOES TO SOMEONE WHO HASN'T GOTTEN IT BEFORE.....

hockey4ever101!!!!!!

CONGRATZ!!!!!

ODD QUESTION BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD BIRTHDAY CAKE DESIGN FOR UR MOTHER? KUZ MY MOMS BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 8 AND I HAVE NO FECKIN CLUE.

MAYBE I SHOULD JUST PIPE ON IT.

HEHE KUZ PIPER GET IT?

LOL IM GOOD AT CAKES!!

KK HEREEEEEES....

DA SON OF JUPITER/ZEUS THING!!!!

Jason

"Is he okay now?" Hazel said, slowly backing out of the corner.

I stood up from my position when I screamed 'hit the deck!'. "Yeah. Guys you can come out."

Hazel came out of the corner, Frank and Piper came out of the kitchen, and Leo came downstairs because he fled upstairs.

"Annabeth you cool?" We all looked over at Annabeth on top of Percy, her hands trapping his wrists and the rest of his body. They sprawled out on the ground in front of the tv, the movie still playing.

"Yeah!" She stood up and we put Percy on the couch. The rest of us laid where Percy and Annabeth just were.

I put my hands over my face like a double face palm and kept them there. "Ok, what just happened?"

"Well," Annabeth rolled onto her back to talk clearer, "the Shrimpzilas attacked, there was three of them. Percy got hurt so Piper stayed inside and tended his cuts. Once all three monsters were dead, we all kinda did what we are now, and then Piper screamed for help, saying there was a problem with Percy. We all ran inside, and as soon as we walked in, we discovered Percy was possessed and attacked us, which wasn't normal since Hera only said he would talk, and wouldn't, ya know, get physical. Jason screamed hit the deck, because Percy went at him with his sword, but Leo climbed upstairs, Hazel went in the corner and Frank and Piper in the kitchen. Jason just sorta sat there like a starfish and I tackled Percy to the ground until Hazel asked if he was ok, which we is, and now where here."

"Thanks, Annabeth." I rolled my eyes.

"Welcome!" She said in a dumb blonde voice. She knows I hate that.

Percy groaned from the couch. "What is going on?"

Annabeth instantly sprang up and helped him upright, but the rest of us eyed him wearily.

"It's really you, right...?" Hazel asked.

Percy's brow furrowed. "Um, yeah... What would make you think I'm not?"

"I'll explain later." Annabeth whispered to him, which only made him look more confused.

"Prove it." Leo said.

"Ok... Um... Jason was talking in his sleep this morning and we videotaped him." He smirked.

"Wait... What?!" I eyed my cousin. "Sleep with one eye open tonight."

He laughed. "What time is it?"

"Four-thirty. And you never had your pancakes, either." Annabeth teased.

"I'm starving. And sore. And confused." Percy sighed.

"Ok! I'll make the pancakes!" Annabeth said sharply, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"Love you." Percy called after her.

"Ugh-huh."

Awkward silence. Mostly because we were all tired or just deep in thought.

I noticed Hazel and Frank wouldn't look at each other. I wonder- did they, break up? No. Well... Possibly.

'No!' The other half of me argued. 'They love each other!'

'But they're acting weird like they hate each other!'

'Am I arguing with myself?'

'Yup.'

I shook off myself and as I did Annabeth announced that the pancakes were done, and we nearly killed each other running to the kitchen.

I had four when I had to come up for air. Percy had twice as many as that when he got up for more.

"Hey Jason." He tapped me.

"What?" I turned around and was instantly greeted by a plate of blueberry pancakes in my face.

TYPICAL COUSINS.

I BET U GUYS THOUGHT I HURT PERCY!!!!!

I DID.... BUT NOT AS BAD AS U THOUGHT.

YUP.

QUESTION:

IN THE LOST HERO, WHAT DID PIPER NAME THE ZIT THAT WAS ON HER NOSE?

LOL.

LSHIDMTAMSFO.

IM OBSESSED WITH THAT.

KK BYE MAH ANGEL.

(WATCHING FACE OFF. LOVE ITT)