Chapter 10: Percy

HELLOOO

IM WATCHING THE VOICE. OMFG ADAM LEVINE <3

TODAY IS MY FOUR MONTH ANNIVERSARY WITH NICK. LOVE U <3

OK U DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT MY LIFE SO ILL TELL U ABOUT PERCYS INSTEAD.

AWWWW PERCY SAID HE WAS GONNA PROPOSE!!! WHO SAW THAT COMMING??? OH YEAH, ME

XD

Percy

My palms felt sweaty as I put the Zales engagement ring in my pocket. I looked at my hands. Yup, they were shaking. I needed to get my act together or Annabeth would suspect something was up. I mean, I'm 27 now. I just need to act like it.

Closing the door behind me, I walked out of my Poseidon cabin and over to the Aphrodite cabin. I as going to tell everyone about the proposal, except for Annabeth. I was going to do it at the camp fire tonight. At the moment I was going to tell Piper. This should be interesting.

I knocked on the door and some weird girl with curlers in her hair answered.

"Ugh, hi. Is Piper there?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Hang on." She turned around. "PIPER!! YOUR LOVER IS HERE!"

A squeal was heard and I blushed. Piper came in the door. "Ugh, Delanie he's not Jason, that's Percy."

"I know." She walked away with an evil grin better than Leo's planted on her face.

"What'da want?" 

"Ugh, it's about Annabeth."

She perked up. "I'm listening."

"I'm gonna propose tonight at the campfire to her."

She squealed and screamed. "Oh my gods oh my gods oh my gods oh my gods. Show me the ring!!"

I shyly took out the ring. She sighed dreamily. "Zales international diamond. Fourteen karat."

I looked at her. "English please?"

She laughed. "A.k.a that means 'big and pretty diamond' which means 'she'll love it'."

"Well good. I'm gonna go tell Hazel then Leo and Frank."

"Waaaaiiiit a second, Jason knows?"

I grinned. "He was the first one to know."

She turned red. "He's gonna hear it from me."

I turned awkwardly towards the Hades cabin, which always secretly freaked me out. With the green flames and everything, it reminded me too much of Greek Fire, which we used to blow up the cruise ship, which is all my fault Bekendorf died. It surfaced too many memories I wanted to stay buried. 

I knocked on the door and Hazel said, "It's open. Unless you've got bad news. Then it bolted shut."

She was lying in bed and I felt really bad. I didn't even think that she was still getting over hypothermia.

"Sorry to bother you." I sat on the edge of her bed. She slightly picked up her head.

"Hey Perc. What's happening?"

"Well, I have some big news."

She sighed. "Is it good?"

"I'd say proposing to Annabeth is good news. How about you?"

She sat straight up. "I thought I sensed a ring. 14 karat. Am I right?"

"Yup."

"Perseus Jackson! I am so happy for you guys! Oh my god and to see the look on her face! And oh the wedding and the honeymoon!" She gasped. "Then little Percy and Annabeth's!"

I sighed. "You've got our life planned, huh?"

"Who else knows?"

"Jason and Piper. Oh, and me." I replied.

She squealed. "Wow. Who's up next to know?"

"Your boyfriend."

"Go, now, lover boy. But just tell him easy alright?" She laid back down/

"Yeah, sure thing." Halfway to the door, I turned and said, "just keep it quiet though, ok?"

"Duh. Close the door behind you please?"

I expected Frank to be at his cabin, but he was actually at the arena, slashing through a dummy with a sword. That's odd, Frank is a bow and arrows guy.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I made my way over to him.

He stopped. "Sup?"

"Ugh, I have some news for you."

"About?"

"I'm going to propose to Annabeth tonight."

My words seemed to stick in his mind. Tell him easy alright? Hazel had said.

Oops.

"Woah, Perc. Umm, ok, wow. Um, congratulations."

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm happy for you and all, it just kinda caught me off guard. That's all."

"Ok. I just thought you should know. I'm telling Leo next."

"Um, cool. Good luck."

I knew where to find Leo. He was always in bunker 9 in the middle of the forest. Usually tinkering or blowing up something that he tinkered.

I climbed up on the boulder thing to the entrance and shouted, "LEO! IT'S PERCY! OPEN UP!"

"PERCY WHO?" He shouted back.

"How many Percy's do you know?"

"True." I could almost hear him shrugging.

The door opened and as it did, Leo turned back to his worktable. He seemed to be looking at pictures of a very familiar warship.

"The Argo ll. Where is she right now?" I peered over his shoulder.

"Well, that's what I'm trying to figure out."

HELLO

OK SO MY BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND KEEPS ON LOOKING AT HER KIK MESSAGES BUT DOESNT ANSWER HER. NOT I'M STEAMED SO I DID A BAD CLIFFHANGER. HEHE

SPEAKING OF...

IF U WANT TO TALK TO ME MY KIK IS watergiirll AND MY INSTAGRAM IS watergirl24 AND YEAH. JUST THOUGHT ID SAY THAT.

BUT FIRST GIVE ME UR KIK OR I WILL ASSUME UR LIKE A RAPIST AND WONT ANSWER UNESS U GAVE IT TO MEH

OK BYEE

OH NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL KNOW ANNABETHS ANSWER ^.^