Chapter 13: Hazel

HELLO ANGELS!!!!! I GOTS A BONE TO PICK WITH U

OK SO IM NOT GETTING LIKE ANY VOMMENTS SO PLZ JUST VOMMENT!!!! IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE AN OUTRAGEOUS COMMENT BUT SOMETHING LIKE 'GOOD CHAPTER' WILL MAKE ME HAPPY.

ONCE AGAIN IT'S ON MY IPOD SO NO BOLD BUT MY OBSESSION WITH CAPS LOCK WILL STAY :)

Ok HAZEL 😃

Vanished. He just vanished. Like he packed up and left. Literally, we couldn't find his bow and arrows and majority of his clothes were gone.

"It's ok," Piper stroked my hand. "He's ok I know it."

I didn't buy her charmspeak. "No! I talked to him last night and he seemed fine! I don't understand."

"What did you guys talk about?"

*flashback to that night*

"Frank, what's the matter?" I asked gently.

"Nothing." He snapped.

"Frank, you don't look very well. Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong Hazel!"

Hurt must've registered hardly on my face because his expression softened.

"I'm sorry. I'm just pretty tired. Goodnight, I love you." He kissed my forehead and I never saw him again.

*end of flashback*

Percy frowned.

"What?" I asked in sync with Piper.

"Nothing. I just need a word with my cousin here," he grabbed Jason's forearm.

Jason frowned. "You do?"

"Yes," Percy said through clenched teeth and he tightened his grip. "Let's go."

"Ow," Jason protested. They walked to the other side of the canoe lake talking in hushed tones.

Annabeth pulled out her invisibility hat. "Excuse me ladies, be back in a moment." She put it on her head and I could see the grass cave in where she stepped. Then it hit me. She was spying on the boys.

They argued about something, and I'm no lip reader, but I swear Percy said, "I can't believe he actually went through with it."

When Jason nodded that worried me. Frank is a soft guy who isn't into big war things, despite who his dad is. He wasn't going and looking for trouble, right?

They stopped talking and as quickly as she vanished, Annabeth was sitting next to me, out of breath from running.

"What was that about?" Piper asked innocently, charmspeaking her words.

Percy and Jason both shot her a look.

Annabeth looked at us with a clear intention in her eyes 'I'll tell you later.'

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, be that way."

Percy excused himself and went to the sword arena and Jason tagged along.

We both turned to Annabeth. "Spill it," Piper demanded.

"Ok," Annabeth said slowly. "He knows where the Argo ll is, and is going after it."

I frowned. "But that'd be doing a favor for Leo, and he hates him. Why would he do that?"

"To prove he's stronger and better than Leo," Annabeth said simply.

I face-palmed myself. "Oh, Frank. You're such an idiot."

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Aren't all boys? Especially Percy."

Piper grinned. "Yeah, your new fiancé."

Annabeth looked down at her ring. "Yep!"

HEY SORRY I KINDA MESSED UP THE CHAPTERS BUT THEIR COOL NOW

VOMMENT!!!!!

KK BYE