Chapter 60: Hazel

A FEW CHAPTERS TODAY, AS PROMISED!!!!!

DEDDIE:

hannahbanana650

(Sorry if that's spelled wrong)

I know people commented before her but they all got it before her so I was picky.

HAPPY 60 CHAPTERS!!

Hazel

After Leo went to bed, Piper and I took over and assigned the posts for the demigods that were the strongest and least hurt right now. We assigned ourselves to the main bridge.

"Hazel?"

I jumped. I had been staring off into space, exhaustion starting to get to me.

I looked at my friend. "Yeah?"

"I need your opinion."

I sat up. "Sure, anything."

I tried not to feel nervous, because the look she was giving me made me feel like I should be.

"How should I tell him?"

My mouth fell open. "You haven't told Jason yet?!"

She crouched down on the ground and put her face in her hands. "No! Hazel it's so hard! I'm showing by now!"

"Then you have to tell him before he guesses! You've known for FOUR months."

*flashback of earlier that day*

Piper has been acting... odd. She once told me about her deep hatred for baggy sweatshirts, and now that's all she's been wearing. During one of the breaks, I walked around to the other side of the hotel in search of her. As I turned the corner, I saw her being violently sick.

"Piper!" I raced to her side.

She coughed and wiped her mouth with her sleeve. "I'm fine." She croaked.

"No, you're not! C'mon lets go to the infirmary..." I started to pull her along with me.

"No, Hazel." she resisted.

"Piper, you're sick-"

She shook her head. "No I'm not." she looked left and right, then left again. "Hazel can you keep a secret?"

I looked left then right, then left again too. "Um, yeah."

"Hazel, the day before Fra-Kronos kidnapped us, I found out I'm-"

"Pregnant." I finished, putting two and two together.

She nodded.

*end of flashback*

Piper shook her head. "It's harder than it seems. Especially now."

"You have to though! Piper then he'll start to notice."

She groaned. "How would you do it if you were I'm my position?"

I pondered that. If I had to tell Leo I would... "Be honest. Just tell him. You two were talking about these kind of things, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. You're right Hazel. I'm going to tell him in the morning." she stood up and walked over to me, and hugged me so tight I could feel her belly against mine.

We both flinched at the sound of a twig snapping.

We drew our swords, but Katoptris was still missing, so Piper made do with a replica, created by Leo.

I scanned the area, back to back with Piper who was looking at the water.

We spun a little, but there was nothing to be seen. Another twig snapped to my left, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Allie -who was at the river shift- running at us.

"Allie?!" Piper questioned.

"I need one of you." she panted, putting her hands in her knees. "Just one."

Piper and I exchanged a look. "Why...?"

"Because my partner and the river had an idea." She rose a little higher and pointed across the bridge. "The monsters are attacking mainly from the south. My partner realized this but he was too frightened to go along, but since the monsters are coming from there, he figured that Kronos has set up camp somewhere over there. If they're resting now, we should be able to find their camp, get back -or at least locate- the Fleece and the Fulminata, and maybe set up a sneak attack. Like rig the place with Greek fire."

My mouth fell open. "That's incredible thinking. But we're going to need more people than just two."

"But at the same time the shifts must be covered. What are we going to do about that?"

Allie grinned. "I have an idea."

Piper frowned. "And that is? We don't want to wake more campers."

"No, of course not. We just alert the other posts, and get one of the other people to cover your post. Easy as that."

I shrugged. "It could work. Piper you should sta-"

"I'm going." Piper insisted.

"Okay." Allie nodded. "Lets go tell the others."

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY... STUFF HAPPENED.

SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT IT WAS A SHORT WAIT.

IM WATCHING THE SEA OF MONSTERS AND ITS TICKING ME OFF HOW WRONG IT IS.

THEY. CHANGED. THE. PROPHECY. HOW. DARE. THEY.

QUESTION:

What was the mixture Zeus fed Kronos to disgorge the other Gods?

HEHE.

NO. THE. MOVIE. SUCKS. DUCKS.

GOODBYE.

WANT COOKIES?

(::) (::) THEY'RE CHOCOLATE CHIP!!

NO? NO COOKIES? FINE HAVE WAFFLES.

[::] [::]

STILL NOT SATISFIED? HAVE A DOUGHNUT.

(O)

BYE FOR REAL NOW.