Chapter 12: Leo

HHEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO MY ANGLES

AS I TYPE THIS I AM FACTIMING MY BESTIEH BRENNA!!!!! SHES PRETTY AWESOME LIKE U

OK OK SO LIKE, DO U HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT CHAPTA???

KUZ IM COMIN DOWN WITH A BAD CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK. LIKE IM SICK IN BED WITH IT. WILL U BE THE DOCTA AND BRING ME THE MEDICINE (THE IDEAS).

BRENNA JUST SAID I LEFT MY TOWEL AT HER HOUSE. LOVELY.

HERES LEEOOOO

OMG I LOVE LEO. HES SO AWKWARD

Leo

Most people lose the left sock or car keys, maybe even their watch. Me? No, I had to lose a 200ft warship. My life was now pretty jacked up. Well, worse than it was before.

When Percy came into bunker 9, I was looking at pictures of the Argo ll to see if I could remember where or if I put the tracker device. I'd been looking at the pictures for days since I found out she was gone, and with no luck. I had a bump on my head from hitting it on the desk from frustration.

Chiron called a meeting almost directly after Percy's proposal (what ever Piper said, I was NOT crying) and it almost compeletly ruined the mood after the news was delivered.

After the meeting, we all went to our cabins. I really wasn't looking forward to sleep. I didn't want nightmares of where the Argo ll was, because I might see it being destroyed. But, I also needed to see where she was, if she was ok.

I toss and turn until about three in the morning, then I finally fall asleep.

It was a dreamless sleep. Which seriously worried me. At a time like this when there's a lot of crap going on, we should be having dreams.

I found Piper and we walked to breakfast.

"Where's Percy and Annabeth?" I yawned.

"Ugh, last I knew, Annabeth snuck into Percy's cabin."

"Where they having-" I started.

Then a voice behind me said, "Leo Valdez, do not finish that sentence."

It was Annabeth.

"Sex." I said mockingly.

She lunged at me and inhumanly fast she pulled out her dagger and put it at my throat.

"What was that?" She growled.

"Nothing." I shrieked.

"Annabeth, get off of him." Percy said, though everyone could tell he found it funny.

She stood up and put her knife back in its holder-thing.

"Ok," Percy said. "Someone tell the other seven to meet me and Annabeth at the canoe lake directly after breakfast, capiche?"

Piper nodded. "I'll do it."

I sat down at the table and was enjoying my burrito when Chiron made the announcement of longer curfew. Everybody groaned.

"But why?" A new Apollo girl asked.

Chiron hesitated. "We will deliver the reason later, this is not the time. Eat up."

After breakfast, I followed instructions for once and went to the canoe lake to see if anyone had news on the ship.

We were all there but Frank and Piper. She was probably getting him as we spoke.

Annabeth and Percy were once again inseparable and always holding hands. Looking at them, I felt a pang of jealousy. I've never had a relationship before and I really had a crush on Hazel, but everybody knew that. I just wish Hazel would consider me.

I was jolted from my thoughts as Piper ran back to us, out of breath and worried-looking.

"Hey." She said. "I can't find Frank."

HIIII. OK I WROTE THAT ON MY IPOD SO I CAN'T DO IT BOLDED.

SORRY BUT THIS IS A REALLY CRAPPY CHAPTER WITH A BITE IN THE BUTT CLIFFHANGER.

OOPS.

I BET U THINK IM REALLY SORRY.

IM NOT ^.^

OK SO MY ANGLES, LISTEN UP. MY FAVORITE AUTHOR EVER ON WATTPAD JUST TOLD HER READERS SHE HAS A FOLLOWING GOAL OF 600. SO DO ME A FAVOR AND FOLLOW @PandasAreEvil456 AND IF U DO (I WILL CHECK SO DON'T LIE) AND U TELL ME, U WILL GET A DEDDIE AND I WILL FOLLOW U!!!!! U HAVE MY WORD.

FOLLOW AWAY!!!!

ALLIE OUT!!!!