Chapter 8: Jason (messed up chapters :S)

HHEELLLLOOO

OK SO I HAVE SOME NEWS. IM NOT GONNA SAY IF ITS GOOD OR BAD BECAUSE THAT UP TO YOU.

OK SO I KNOW AFTER U MAY READ THIS U MAY THINK IM A WANNABE OR WHINY, BUT PLZ DONT POST HATE BECAUSE ILL LAUGH AT IT JUST SAYIN

SO I HAVE SOFTBALL ALL STAR TARINING SOON AND ITS GONNA BE REALLY FREQUANT AND WITH ALL THAT I MAY NOT HAVE TIME TO WRITE. AND PLUS WELL, LETS BE HONEST, IM A NOBODY. I MEAN YES I AM REALLY GRATEFUL FOR THE 60+ READS IVE RECIEVED AND I LOVE U IF U WERE 1 OF THEM, BUT SINCE MY BOOK ISNT A HIT, WELL... I REALLY DONT HAVE A REASON OR TIME TO WRITE SO I MAY...

STOP THE BOOK...

ONLY IF JUST 1 STINKIN PERSON SAYS 'NOOOO!!! KEEP THE BOOK GOING PLZZZ' OR SOMETHING, I MEAN ALL I WANT IS TO KNOW THAT SOMEBODY CARES. IF U DO COMMENT I WILL WORK HARD TO KEEP MY BOOK GOING AND MY ANGELS READING IT.

BUT IF U DONT... SORRY BUT I JUST CANT KEEP IT UP.

OK SO HERES JASON!!!!!!!!

Jason

 The Zeus cabin was cold and really really lonely. I shuddered under my blankets and stared at the statue of Zeus like, eat voltage! I hated the cabin. It had no furniture except for my cot and dresser and as far as I knew it didn't even have a bathroom.

The horn sounded for breakfast so I swung out from under the covers and put on a new CHB t-shirt. On my way out to breakfast, Leo and I ran into each other.

"Hey..." I nudged him. "Sorry about, ya know, blasting you."

"It's cool. Sorry about my flaming hammer."

I looked down at my scorched shoe. "No biggie. Just you owe me a pair."

Leo rolled his eyes. "Fine."

I sat alone at the Zeus table and watched Percy sit all lonely at the Poseidon table. The poor guy, he was always sitting alone all his time at camp, but the sad thing was he looked used to it.

Chiron came out unexpectedly early and announced that me, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Piper, Hazel and Leo all came to the Big House immediately and we would have to eat later. I looked glumly at my still hot pancakes. I took another bite and got up and made my way to the Big House.

The eight of us gathered around the ping pong table with Cheese Whiz and crackers. Our natural battle and quest meeting place.

"Alright. So we all know the Fleece was stolen, correct?"

We nodded.

"And Frank here, found a clue last night," he motioned for Frank to give him something. The son of Ares reached into his pocket and pulled out a purple cloth.

Me and Hazel both gasped. We knew what it was. The question that stuck in my throat is the one Percy asked.

"Romans. But why?"

"Well, on the same night I found that-"

"After curfew," Chiron put in.

Frank glared at him.

"Ooh, Frank," I looked impressed. "You pulled a Percy and Annabeth stunt."

That earned me a good punch in the stomach by Percy and a kick in the chins by Annabeth.

"Enough," Chiron said.

"Anyways," Frank sighed. "Can I speak now?"

"No." Leo said.

Frank ignored him. "I had a dream that the Romans had divided their camp into two parts. Octavian would lead the first one and go to the hill where Talia's tree is. That army is a distraction to lead the Greek camp over to that side of the camp and Reyna would lead the other half of the Roman camp to the other side of Camp Half-Blood and torch all the buildings."

His words suck in.

The Romans were trying to exterminate the Greeks.

"Well," Percy said. "That's delightful. And plus, were weakened because they stole the Fleece. We really don't stand a chance." He turned to Frank, "did they say when this is gonna go down?"

"No."

Chiron sighed. "I'm afraid Percy is right. We are not as strong as we were with the Fleece. So, we must train the camp more, harder and better. I'll have curfew go later so we can spend more time training. Ok, godlings. Go eat your breakfast while it's still hot."

We all walked away with our heads hung low. Before we went outside, Percy pulled me aside in the hallway. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure. What about?"

He took a deep breath. "Annabeth."

"What? Are you guys gonna break up or..."

"No." Percy said. "I'm gonna propose."

BA-BANG ZAP!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN THAT CLIFFY WAS BAAAAAAD

OH WELL IM NOT SORRY. WELL, MAYBE A LIL BIT BUT IM NOT NICE SOOO.....

YEAH BUT PLZ COMMENT!!!!!! IT WOULD BREAK MY PERCY JACKSON OBSESSED HEART TO STOP THE BOOK. BUT A GIRLS GOTTA DO WHAT A GIRLS GOTTA DO

PLEAZE COMMENT!!!!!!!!! I WILL LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!

ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!!!!!