Chapter 50: Percy

HEY.

SO LIKE HAPPY 50 CHAPTERS.

IF U WANNA THROW ME A SURPRISE PARTY JUST TELL ME NOW.

ILL STILL ACT SURPRISED.

SO I HAVEN'T DONE A DISCLAIMER IN AWHILE...

I. DO. NOT. OWN. THE. PJS. IT'S. ALL. RICK. RIORDANS.

KK IM DONE.

DEDDIE: bookwriter219085 I think.

CURSE UR LONG USERNAME!!!!!

I'VE BEEN GETTING BETTER GUYS NOT ALL THIS BAD STUFF HAS HAPPENED TO ME SINCE TUESDAY (its Friday)

ANYWAYS CHAPTER:

Percy

"So this will be your room, there's a bathroom down there and that's your closet." Annabeth informed Nick.

"Whose room was this before?" he asked.

I pursed my lips. "Franks."

"Oh. Thanks guys. Really." he said for the eleventh time.

Annabeth smiled. "If you new anything just find one of us."

Nick was a little younger than us. He was nineteen and going on twenty in a week. I was kind of glad he happily accepted out invitation because I'd always feel like we're missing someone.

We walked out of his room and left him to unpack. The seven of us expect to leave as soon as possible, but the problem was we had literally no where to go. Back to camp? Back to Greece or Rome? Stay here? It was frustrating.

"Percy?" Annabeth asked as soon as we got onto the deck.

"Yeah?" I helped her sit down on the bow and we swung our feet over the edge like a little kid.

"I was thinking... ya know the little girl Hazel?"

"Of course."

"I think she should come with us." she looked at me and I could see the seriousness in her eyes.

"What?" if I had water I would have spewed it all over. A seven year old child running around on the ship? Having Annabeth pregnant was enough to worry about, but a child that was actually like born? What is she thinking?

"I talked to her after the meeting, to check on her, and she told me she is unclaimed and has no mortal parent. Her godly parent, whoever they may be, is not claiming her and she has nowhere to go. I think she should come with us. She needs someone to watch over her. Besides, she's not safe down there."

"It's not much safer up here! Annabeth I get what you mean and I agree she should come, but down there there are people that are specially trained medics and people like that to watch over her. There's only seven of us."

"Percy, she's never been outside of the camp. When she was born she was literally dumped into the camp, she doesn't even know if she's Roman or Greek. If we take her to Camp Half-Blood, maybe her parent will claim her."

My heart pulled like taffy. I stood up. "Lets go talk to her."

She smiled. "I love you Percy. You are the kindest and bravest person I know."

I kissed her forehead. "I love you too."

Getting off the ship, I almost had a heart attack. I was helping Annabeth down the ladder and her foot slipped a fraction of an inch. I jumped under her.

Annabeth laughed. "Perc, I'm fine."

"Just making sure." I could still hear my heart in my ears. I'd never been this protective if her before. I mean, I've always been protective but when your soon to be wife is pregnant with your child, you're always on high alert, because if she's hurt there's two lives at risk.

We walked through the rubble and I insisted on holding her hand.

"Watch your step." I warned.

Annabeth maneuvered around the rubble that had a blood splatter on it. "What made you change your mind?"

"What?"

"What made you change your mind about Hazel coming?"

I thought about that. "When you said she'd never been outside of camp. I know you know how tough that is and what it's like. I don't want that to happen to her."

We walked to the field where the wounded were, because the real infirmary was currently a pile of rubble.

"Where is she at?" I asked, scanning the faces.

"Over by the oak tree. Be gentle though, she's very quiet and gets upset easily."

"Got it."

We waked over to the oak tree and Hazel laid there against the bark, giggling at a squirrel hopping around in the branches. Her face showed pain but she seemed happy.

"Hi Hazel!" Annabeth smiled.

I put on a happy face too.

Hazel jumped slightly. She met Annabeths eyes and relaxed, but I seemed to be scary to her. I didn't blame her. I hadn't seen a mirror all day.

"Hi Mrs. Jackson." Hazel smiled.

I broke out into a humongous grin. Mrs. Jackson.

"This is my husband Percy." she motioned at me.

Husband.

"Hi Hazel."

She grinned at me. "You two are married?"

"We're getting married soon!" Annabeth answered with a smile so big the corners of her mouth could have touched her ears.

"When?!"

We looked at each other. Not even we knew that answer. "Um, soon." I stuttered.

"Awe! Congrashulations!" she struggled to pronounce congratulations.

"Thank you Hazel!"

She examined us. "What's the matter?" Annabeth asked when Hazels gaze was fixed on her.

"Are you going to have a baby?" Hazel asked, eyeing her stomach.

Annabeth went scarlet. She put a hand on her belly. "Yes I am."

Hazel outstretched a tiny hand and touched on top of Annabeth's hand. "Your mommy saved me." she said to the bump.

If this was what it was like to have a kid, I couldn't wait.

HEY GUYS. PLEASE READ BELOW: (sorry for the short chapter btw)

KK SO NEXT TIME I UPDATE IT WILL BE A FEW MONTHS LATER IN THE BOOK. I PLAN FOR IT TO BE ABOUT THREE MONTHS LATER BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO WRITE ABOUT THE WEDDING!!

SO YEAH DON'T BE SURPRISED BECAUSE I WARNED U!!!!

YEAH I LIKED THIS CHAPTER BUT IT WAS SHORT. I PLAN TO UPDATE SMALL CHAPTERS AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK, AND I PROMISE THIS;

THE LONGER THE WAIT THE LONGER THE CHAPTER WILL BE.

I SWEAR THAT IS HOW IT WILL BE.

KK QUESTION:

IN THE LAST OLYMPIAN WHEN PERCY AND BEKENDORF R ON THE CRUISE SHIP ABOUT TO BLOW IT UP, WHY DID PERCY CHOOSE NOT TO KILL ONE TELKINENIE OR HOWEVER U SPELL IT?

THERE ARE TWO REASONS AND NEED BOTH TO GET THE DEDDIE.

KK BYE HAVE A NICE DAY, MORNING OR EVENING :)