Chapter 28: Annabeth

HEY GUYS!!!

SO LIKE, U DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION IF U DON'T WANT TO, AND NOT TO BE A STALKER BUT...

WHERE DO U LIVE??

LOL I DON'T WANT EXACT ADDRESSES, BUT LIKE I LIVE IN MICHIGAN, U.S.A AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MY ANGELS!! O:).

LOL I JUST THINK THAT IT'S AMAZING THAT SOME OF MY ANGELS MAY LIVE IN OTHER COUNTRIES, LIKE I KNOW ONE LIVES IN GERMANY (I DIDN'T SAY NAMES BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY WERE OK WITH ME TELLING. U KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!)

LOL SO YA LIKE I SAID MY FEELINGS WON'T BE HURT IF U DON'T WANT ME TO KNOW, BUT I KINDA OWE IT TO YOU GUYS, YOUR THE READON I DECIDE TO GET OFF MY LAZY ASS EVERY DAY XD. SO WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS...

THANK YOU FOR GETTING TO WHERE I AM NOW!!!!

KK SO THIS CHAPTERS DEDDIE ALSO GOES TO SOMEONE WHO HASN'T GOTTEN IT BEFORE.....

bellatrixfan1!!!!!!

CONGRATZ!!!!

OK... UM I THINK THAT THIS CHAPTER IS ANNABETH!!!!!

YUP IT IS.

Annabeth

We were scraping blueberry pancakes from everywhere until about midnight, since my 'genius' fiancé decided to shove pancakes into Jason's face, it turned into a

massive food fight.

Instead of sleeping in my own room, I promised Percy I would explain what happened.

"It's cold in here," I complained, snuggling into him.

He just smirked and put his arm around me. "Better?"

I nodded.

"So," he said, suddenly serious, "what happened today?"

"What do you remember?"

"Um, going out with Jason on the deck to see what a noise was, I shouted, blacked out, then woke up on the couch."

Well, he remembered more than I gave him credit for.

"Um, yeah. You know all of it except when you were blacked out. You were possessed, but it wasn't normal. Hera said you would only talk, right?"

He nodded.

"Well, you started, attacking us... So I tackled you to the ground until we made sure you were normal..."

He didn't really say anything. His green eyes were impossible to read. "That's odd." He decided.

"Umm, you're not mad? Or, worried?"

"Not exactly." He just closed his eyes.

I touched his forearm, and he winched.

"Are you hurt?" I sat up and took his hand.

"I'm fine, just a little injury from when we went for the ship." He tried to pull his arm away, but my grip was like iron.

I rolled up his sleeve and a gash that was pretty gruesome about the size of sunglasses was on his arm.

"Oh my gods Percy! What was it?" I examined it and it should've gotten stitches.

"Octavians sword. I'm f-"

"No! Percy. You're not fine. Why didn't you tell us?"

"It's not a big deal!"

"Yes! Percy. It is. You're not made of stone!"

He kissed my cheek. "You're right. Tomorrow I'll let you look at it."

I frowned. That was odd. He never caves in like that. Maybe he's just tired. No, it's still not like him.

Laying back down, I closed my eyes as soon as I did, Percy began to snore. I sighed.

Suddenly there was a scream.

We both jumped up and ran into the hallway and Percy had pen form Riptide in his hand, and I had bunny slippers...

Jason was also running out of his room with Piper, Frank and Leo following.

"Where's Hazel?!" I spluttered.

Leo and Frank went pale.

"Guys! Help! On the deck!" She screamed. It sounded like she was in pain.

HEY.

SO.

THAT WAS A CRAPPY CHAPTER WITH A CRAPPY CLIFFY FROM A CRAPPY WRITER.

-.-

TODAY'S QUESTION.....

WHAT DOES FESTSUS MEAN IN LATIN?

LSHIDMTAMSFO.

NOT ONLY DID I DROP MY TACO BUT MY BURRITO TOO.

HAHA.

KK BYE ANGELLL.