Chapter 40: Frank

HELLO!!! WHAT'S UPPP???

THIS DEDDIE IS...

SoftballNinja!!!! hope I spelled that right :S

Yup I did I just checked.

Oh! are u guys fo real?!?!?!

6.5k READS?!?!?!?

SERIOUSLY!!!!!

KK HERE'S FRANKS LIFE!! I THINK I MADE FRANK LOOK LIKE A JERK....

OH WELL KUZ THAT'S HOW I SEE HIM!

Frank

Late that night, I had a dream I was waiting for.

The most beautiful woman appeared, blonde curls and amazing green eyes.

"Took you long enough." I growled.

She just smiled. "Frank, I suggest you get a haircut and maybe a-"

"Not now!" I snapped. "Can you do it?"

She stiffened. "We'll see."

I groaned. "Lady Aphrodite, please. I did everything you asked!"

"Frank Zhang, I will try my best. But, if things go wrong, do not blame me. It is hard to mess with true love. she may hate you forever if it does not work."

I laughed. "It will work. Plus, repair boy isn't her true love. I am."

"Don't be too confident, after all she did dump you-"

"Nobody asked you!" I roared. "Just do it! Now!"

Her expression turned cold. Then, a bright light filled my dream.

"It is done. Hazel Lavesque will be in love with you, unless her love for Leo is true."

"It isn't. Thank you my lady." I thanked her, grinning.

The dream went poof and I woke up in my bunk, someone pounding at my door, telling me to get up. I buried my head under my blankets and muttered, "no."

The door swung open and Annabeths voice said. "Excuse me Zhang?"

I snickered. "You sound like Coach Hedge."

I felt the blankets pull away, and she slapped me.

"Ow!" My eyes shot open.

She grinned with satisfaction. "Don't mess with a pregnant chick. Get up, breakfast is ready." She walked away as she spoke.

I got up and showered the quickest shower possible, got dressed and went downstairs.

As I went down the stairs Annabeth screamed.

"AHH S-SPIDER!! PERCY KILL IT!!"

I rolled my eyes. Women. Speaking of... I wonder if Aphrodite kept her promise.

I quickened my pace down the stairs and was greeted by a searing pain in my ear. Hazel had grabbed it and was yanking me into a room, a closet.

"Frank Zhang! I cannot believe you! What do you not understand about 'we're over'?! I hate you! I'm with Leo now, and you need to accept that! You are so low, trying to get Aphrodite to make me fall in love with you! Get over it! Go, dig a hole! I don't care what you do, just know I hate you and you will never get a second chance, if my life depended on it!"

Those words hurt. "Hazel I'm so sor-"

"No you're not Frank! Don't you see?! That was the most selfish move I've ever seen!"

"Hazel! I only did it because I love you! I want you back!"

Her expression hardened. "Too bad. Oh, and by the way, Piper hates you for doing that to her mom."

I groaned. "She knows?"

"Everyone knows."

"Even Leo?" I groaned.

"Even Leo." she confirmed.

She stormed out of the closet, but I couldn't bare to face the others disappointed faces. Especially Percy. Gods, he has one that will keep you up at night.

Suddenly, Piper opened the door and she looked like someone just slapped her grandmother.

"Piper I-"

She slapped me. Man, the women are dominating on beating me up.

"You selfish, big headed, jerk!" and she stormed away.

I sulked out of the closet, afraid to look up.

"Guys I-" I started.

"Save it." Leo said. He was obviously mad. That's payback though.

"Just go away." Hazel sniffled.

I took a plate of pancakes and went up to my room, hearing whispers about what I had done. How much more childish could they be? Sure what I did was horribly wrong, but I don't regret it. I don't regret it because I believe that Hazel is so out of Leo's league. She's too good for him, but apparently what they have is true love.

At least I tried to get her back. It means I care.

Just as I put the last forkful of pancake in my mouth, I heard an odd noise.

It was like a slurping sound, and was coming from the closet and getting closer.

I got up and opened the door, and the world went black.

H-HI.

OK, SO LIKE YA.

QUESTION:

WAS FRANK RIGHT OR WRONG TO ASK APHRODITE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM? WHY OR WHY NOT?

SO THIS QUESTION IS FANCY, EVEN IF U DON'T ANSWER FIRST U CAN STILL GET IT.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

SO SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW FOR ME AND I WILL WRITE EVERY FREE SECOND I HAVE, JUST KNOW THAT MY UPDATES MAY SUCK BECAUSE SCHOOL COMES FIRST. AND THEN WHEN SOFTBALL STARTS IN APRIL THAT WILL COME SECOND AND WATTPAD THIRD. BUT LIKE I SAID I WILL ALWAYS TRY MY HARDEST TO UPDATE.

:)

KK BYEE