Chapter 18: Hazel

HEY

MY HEAD COLD FEELS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I FEEL SERIOUSLY LIKE IGNORED KUZ I ASK U GUYS QUESTIONS, AND NO ONE ANSWERS. IF YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER ASK YOU TO ANSWER A PERCY JACKSON QUESTION, DO YOU IGNORE THEM???!!

BECAUSE ITS SERIOUSLY RUDE. UNLESS U R MaryPoppins24 AND COMMENT LIKE AN ANGEL!! SO SHE GETS THE DEDDIE!!!!

MaryPoppins24 along with Jayce-ie Boo. Lol that's not her name it's an inside joke. Jayce-ie Boo u need to come over!!!!

SORRY THIS IS ON MY IPOD SO IT'S NOT BOLDED :(

OH AND JUST SO YOU KNOW CHPATER 15 IS FIXED. YOUR WELCOME

HERE'S HAZEL

Hazel

"Ok," I said, about ready to pull out my hair. "He must've gone for Percy, Jason and Frank. But why?"

Annabeth didn't look any less ticked. "I have no idea what goes on in his little brain, and frankly I don't want to."

"Well, now we need to go for them. We can't just sit here and HOPE their ok, right?" I said, standing up.

"Hazel's right," Piper piped up. "We can't just not go."

Annabeth hesitated. "It's not safe. But your right. How will we get there?"

I grinned. I looked at Piper. "Prepare to do some talking. We've got some pegasus's to steal- I mean, 'borrow'."

"Chiron," Piper said pleadingly. "We really need the pegasus! We need to get Percy, Jason, Frank and Leo before they do more trouble!"

"Leo?!" He asked, bewildered. "He went too?"

"Smooth," Annabeth said under her breath.

"Umm, he snuck out looking for the boys, and now we need the pegasus, please?!"

He frowned. "How will the boys get back?"

"Well Percy has Blackjack and Jason has Tempest, and Frank can turn into like a dragon and carry Leo back."

"How did Leo get there in the first place?" He asked, still not budging.

"Umm..." Annabeth was smart. She thought of something that was believable before I could even register the question. "We expect he took one of his inventions like a jet pack or something."

"But you don't know for sure?" The centaur pushed.

"Ugh, no. Because no one was around when he left. He said he needed some fresh air and we never saw him again." Piper said. "But can we use the pegasus?"

"Fine." He sighed.

"Thank you thank you thank you! You will NOT regret this." She exclaimed.

"Is that a challenge?" Chiron countered.

We were already racing to the stables. Piper wrinkled her nose when she walked in. "Do they EVER clean these things?"

"Actually it's a punishment for a low score on cabin sweep thing," Annabeth said as a-matter-of-factedly.

I jumped on a pegasus, I was born to ride. "Are you ladies coming or am I rescuing three boyfriends and a loner myself?"

Piper rolled her eyes and in a very girly style jumped on a pegasus, and just for fun it snorted to scare her. Annabeth jumped on like it was no big deal, but you could tell she preferred riding Blackjack more than any pegasus.

The air was hot and sticky and it was about eleven in the morning. This early and they made the news already. Isn't that just great?

What I don't understand is why Leo decided to go look for them. Was he worried about them? No, the most Leo worries about is when he's out of machine oil. A new thought shook me. What if he isn't even looking for them? What if he left on a totally different reason, not caring about the boys?