Chapter 15: Jason

BONJOUR

THIRD ROUND OF POV'S BAAAAABBBBY

OK SO I FEEL LIKE ALOT OF YOU ARE ANNOYED WITH MY AUTHORS NOTES AND JUST SKIP THEM BECAUSE U THINK IM ANNOYING WITH MY AUTHORS NOTES. SO IF U ARE ACTAULLY A FAITHFUL READER COMMENT ANGEL BELOW. HA I BET HALF OF U SKIPPED THIS AND THE OTHER HALF READ IT BUT WONT COMMENT.

OH WELL!

OK I GOTS A BONE TO PICK WITH U. I WAS LOOKING AT THIS CHAPTER AND IT WAS ALL SCREWED UP, AND U PEEPS DIDN'T TELL MEH!!!! IF THIS EVER HAPPENS AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME, U WON'T SOUND NEEDY IF U GO 'HEY LADY FIX FRICKIN CHAPTER 15 PLEASE!!!!'

AS LONG AS U SAY PLEASE.

OK HERES FIXED JASON

Jason

My sword clattered on the floor and Percy grinned triumphantly. "That's the fifth time, Grace."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, well, if you'd teach me that move..."

Percy laughed. "Nice try, cuz."

Suddenly, an Iris message appeared next to me, and nearly made Percy jump out of his skin. Frank stood there, obviously beat up and sore, his left eye was black and his left shoulder looked dislocated. His left side took a beating.

"Frank!" I breathed. "What happened?"

"I ate at Leo's."

"What?" Percy looked bewildered. "Where are you?"

"Somewhere in Spain. I ate at a diner called Leo's and I ordered steak, then all of a sudden something hit my neck and I blacked out. When I woke up the restaurant was destroyed. I need your guy's help."

I hesitated. "With?"

"I'm not sure of the location of the Argo ll, but-"

He was interrupted by Percy groaning and falling over.

"Percy!" I ran to his side and he was out cold. I turned to Frank. "Ok, we've gotta help Percy so we'll talk to you later."

He nodded and swiped though the mist, breaking the connection.

"Help!" I shouted. "I need a medic over here!"

Two Apollo guys dropped their bows and ran over to Percy and one checked his breathing and the other one just awkwardly stood there.

"What were you guys doing before he passed out?" The one checking his breathing asked, looking up at me.

"Um, we were practicing swordplay." I stuttered.

"He probably got overworked." He grunted. "Let's bring him to the infirmary."

"Wait..." I said. "We both were practicing for the same amount of time and I feel just fine."

"That's odd." Said the awkward medic.

"Shut up David." The other guy commanded.

David shutted-up.

"Ok," said the good medic. "Let's just bring him in and have Chiron..."

His voice trailed off as Percy sat strait up, but his eyes weren't his green, they were coal black.

"Where is it?! Where is it?" Percy hissed. But it wasn't his voice. It was a raspy demonic voice.

"Percy ...?" I asked meekly.

"Must find it?!" He looked straight at me. "What did you do to it?!"

"Nothing!" I exclaimed, putting my hands up in surrender. "I did nothing to it! Wait... What did I do nothing to?"