Chapter 34: Jason

SO I HEARD U GUYS WANTED A CUTE JIPER CHAPTER...

REQUEST GRANTED!!!

SO THIS DEDDIE GOES TO...

Swordgirl!!!!

I DON'T THINK SHE'S GOTTEN IT BEFORE SO CONGRATS!!!!

ALLLRIGGGHHTTT... 1 CUTE JIPER CHAPTER, COMIN RIGHT UP!!!

Jason

We sat up in the tree for about three hours. Talking about the most meaningless things.

"I want to go to France." Piper sighed.

"I'll take you to France. You and me." I agreed.

"What about you, superman, ever wanted to travel the world?" She asked.

I looked up to the sky. "Well, yeah, Japan sounds amazing, and Australia. But who can do that being demigods?"

She grabbed my hand. "Don't think that way! We can do anything!"

I smiled. "Yeah."

She seemed pretty deep in thought.

"What's on your mind Pipes?"
I nudged her.

"I was just thinking about us, and the conversation we had the other day about getting married, but there was one thing we didn't talk about that I would have liked to."

"And what's that?"

"Well, I love kids and I just really want to have a family of our own." She looked at me. "Or is that crazy?"

I smiled hugely and shook my head. "Its not crazy. How many kids were you thinking?"

She seemed relieved that I didn't say it was crazy. "Well, two. A girl for me to pamper and a boy for you to do all your father-son bonding things with. More than two is okay, but no more than like five."

"I don't care if we have all girls, I just want us to have a family of our own."

She broke out in a huge grin. "That was probably the most amazing thing I've ever heard."

Down below, we heard Annabeth and Percy talking, obviously on their way to the lake.

"I don't know! I just don't think their together anymore!" Annabeth argued.

"What makes you think that?" Percy asked like a know-it-all, obviously amused.

"They're just not hanging around together! And I'm surprised Frank let Leo take that watch over Hazel, because if they were together he would've taken it both nights."

"Do they mean Frank and Hazel?" I whispered, and Piper slapped my forearm, telling me to shut up.

Percy shrugged. "I see her hang out with Leo a lot. I wonder if they're together now."

"Well, it doesn't really matter now that Chiron made his announcement at breakfast." Annabeth said grimly.

"Yeah, when did he say to meet him in the Big House?" Percy asked, checking his watch that wasn't there.

Annabeth looked at the position of the sun. "About an hour."

"Show off." Percy mumbled as they held hands and walked to the lake.

We looked at each other. I knew we both totally forgot about Chiron's announcement.

"Crap." Piper said.

"Yeah, I don't really want to go to the Big House-"

"Not that!" She cut me off. "I meant Hazel and Frank! Poor things!"

I rolled my eyes. "Can you stay focused?"

"No."

"C'mon, we should probably go back to the camp." I nodded my head towards the direction of the camp.

"But I'm comfy..." She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

My heart pulled like taffy. "Just a few more minutes." And I snuggled down close to her.

She laughed. "We both know it won't be a few minutes."

I THINK THAT WAS AN ADORABLE CHAPTER!!!

I KNOW WHAT UR THINKING...

'OMG WTF IS CHIRON'S ANNOUNCEMENT?!?!?!?!?"

WELL, IF U KNOW ME IT WON'T BE PRETTY. LOL HERE'S THE QUESTION:

WHAT DID JASON TRY TO EAT AS A BABY?

LOL I LOVED THAT PART IN THE BOOK.

KK I JUST WANT TO SAY U GUYS ARE AMAZING.

BYEEEEE