Chapter 26: Frank

LSHIDMTAMSFO.

NO ONE COULD TRANSLATE THAT. IT MEANSSSS....

LAUGHING SO HARD I DROPPED MY TACO AND MY SOMBRERO FELL OFF!!!

LOL IM PRETTY HILARIOUS.

NOT REALLY.

WELL SORTA.

KK SO SINCE NO ONE KNEW LSHIDMTAMSFO THERE'S OBLY 1 DEDDIE AND THATS......

MaryPoppins24!!!!! GOT UR NAME RIGHT THAT TIME!!!!

KK HERE'S FRANK.

Frank

Heartbroken.

The only word close enough to describe how I felt. The girl of my dreams just dumped me with two words.

It's over.

I wasn't ready to accept the truth, it all happened so fast, so I just walked out of the kitchen and down the hall to the living room, and I knew none of them knew about our breakup.

Percy had his arm wrapped around Annabeths' waist and she was snuggled up to his chest, but Piper and Jason were a totally different story.

Piper was just passed out on his lap while holding one of his hands.

Leo just sat there and eyes me suspiciously as I walked away and sat in the seat furthest from him and tried not to break down in sobs.

"Where's Hazel?" I winched when Annabeth said her name.

I shrugged. "Maybe upstairs." My voice cracked.

I was glad Piper wasn't awake because being the daughter of Aphrodite, he would sense my broken heart like a bloodhound.

Battleship was my favorite movie, and it brought up one of my favorite memories with Hazel.

*flashback* (SORRY CAN'T DO IT IN ITALICS :S)

We argued over what movie to see for about an hour. I wanted to see Battleship, but Hazel wasn't big in war stuff and wanted to see Iron Man 3, (Tony Stark reminds me of Leo in the future so that's why I didn't want to see Iron Man).

Hazel walked up to the counter and asked the lady for 2 tickets for Iron Man 3, without even making sure with me first, but the lady said it was sold out.

"Ha." I said in her ear.

She rolled her eyes and barely mumbled, "then two for Battleship."

I smugly took the tickets when the tickets were set down with our drinks and popcorn.

"Whatever, Zhang." She playfully shoved me.

We walked down the dimly lit hallway and found the right theater room, took our seats and played the trivia questions.

"Who played the role play of God in Bruce Almighty?" I read aloud.

"Morgan Freeman." Hazel answered simply, without even reading the question.

A little boy and his mother sat down next to me just as the lights dimmed more, indicating that the movie was about to start.

I picked up Hazels hand and she smiled at me, but didn't say anything.

"Those people are holding hands mommy," the little boy pointed at our hands with the hand he had a slushie in, and splashed it all over my pants.

Hazel had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing.

The mother apologized, but my pants were still soaked.

*end of flashback* (THAT MOTHER TOOK HER YOUNG CHILD TO SEE A WAR MOVIE?! WHO WOULD THINK OF THAT?!?! OH, YEAH. I DID...)

My head snapped up as a loud boom echoed around the room. Everyone else looked startled. I looked at the movie, it wasn't at a war scene.

"What was that?" Percy asked, getting up and walking towards the door to look out the door to look on the deck. Halfway there, another boom shook the ship and he fell.

"Percy don't! It's not safe!" Annabeth chased after him.

"I'll go with him." Jason volunteered, following him.

Percy drew Riptide and Jason drew his sword and they filed out the door, weapons first.

Another boom as Hazel stumbled down the stairs. Her red and puffy eyes didn't meet mine. "What was that?"

"We're not sure." Leo's hands started to smoke, like they did when he was nervous.

Another boom.

Then a slap of water, kinda like a whale, but much much bigger.

Boom.

Percy shouted and we heard a thud as he probably hit the deck. Hard.

Without hesitation, the five of us sprang up and grabbed our weapons, then ran out the door.

We were greeted by a gory sight. Percy was lying on the ground in a small pool of blood, from his head where he had a pretty deep cut from his left temple down to his cheek, and another gash where he hit his head on the deck.

Jason was fighting off not one, not two, but three Shrimpzillas. I dimly remember the creatures from the Mark of Athena, when one attacked the ship Leo and I fell overboard and found ourselves in that mermaid camp.

"What are we waiting for?!" Leo screamed.

Annabeth and Piper grabbed Percy and dragged him inside and Annabeth ran back out, Piper staying in to tend to his wounds.

All three Shrimpzillas tendrils spread out across the deck, but Leo blasted them with white-hot flames anytime they got too close to one of us.

I was shooting arrows like nobody's business, and I shot an arrow in each of a Shrimpzillas eyes, so one was blinded ad Jason hit it with a bolt strong enough to kill 20 men easy.

One down, two to go.

Leo got distracted for a split second, and tendrils spread all across the deck, knocking me over and everybody else. Directly after that, a monster wave slammed into the ship, drenching us all and rocking the ship violently. I looked around for my bow and arrows, my bow was a little distance away, and I only had two arrows left. My heart sank.

Jason was flying all around the beasts heads, zapping them with lightning. Hazel and Annabeth continued to attack the creatures while Leo was still blasting them with fire.

Wait... Fire.

"Leo!" I shouted and he turned his head to me. "Greek Fire!"

He nodded once, and reached into his tool belt and pulled out two vials of the thick green liquid. Instead of risking him throwing and me missing, he just ran it over to me.

I tore off a strip of my shirt (which was tore up anyways) and tied a container of the liquid to my arrow. It was warm to the touch.

I prayed to every god that it would work as I notched an arrow, lined it up to one of the beasts head, and released.

Watching the arrow felt like slow motion. It made its way to the head, and exactly as planned, it pierced his head and the vial exploded. The Shrimpzilla shrieked and sank into the water. That wouldn't help, Greek Fire burns even underwater.

Two down one to go.

Feeling a huge morale boost, I did the same routine as the first arrow, aimed, and released. This monster was smarter. It moved and the arrow whistled right by his head.

I groaned.

But, there was no reason to worry. Jason blasted one last huge bolt of lightning, and the final Shrimpzilla sank into the water.

We all collapsed on the deck, exhausted. The. We heard a shout from inside the ship living room.

"Guys! Help! It's Percy!" Piper shouted.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!

QUESTION:

HOW IS HAZLES PAST LINKED TO LEO?????

GOTTA PAY ATTENTION TO KNOW THAT.

LSHIDMTAMSFO.

LOL KK BYEE