Chapter 29: Percy

YOU GUYS, I MIGHT SOUND WHINY BUT LIKE,

MY VOMMENT LEVEL HAS GONE WAY DOWN!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!! I REALLY DO LOVE IT WHEN I SEE THE COMMENTS, I USED TO GET LIKE TEN PER CHAPTER AND LAST CHAPTER I GOT LIKE 4.

-.-

AM I NOT WRITING THE RIGHT WAY OR SOMETHING?!?

AM I LOSING MAH TOUCH?!?!?!

OH WELL.

THIS DEDDIE GOES TO THIS AWESOME CHICK NAMED...

MaryPoppins24!!!!!!!

IM SO VERY EXCITED TO SEE YOUR REACTIONS TO THIS CHAPTER!!!

3:) (its a devil)

OKK IT'S
PERCY IN DA HOUSE!!!!

Percy

Hazel's scream was possibly the worst thing I've heard all day. I've been told I almost killed my cousin, I heard the shrill sound of a Shrimpzila, and was told there was no pancakes left, but Hazel screaming was the worst.

Because I knew why she screamed.

I also knew where she was before she said she was on the deck, but that's because the direction of her voice. I saw why she screamed in a dream the other night, but like an idiot I didn't tell anyone, I just shrugged it off. And, now because of me being ignorant, she's probably going to die.

Just as I suspected, the goddess of darkness, Nyx, was holding her by the throat, floating ten feet off the ground.

"Let her go!" I demanded.
I noticed it was really dark out, I know it's night, but the moon and stars weren't out, making too dark to see your hand in front of your face. The only reason I knew where Hazel was is from the light of Riptide.

Nyx flinched at the light. "It burns!" She screeched.

My face lit up. "Leo!" I looked over to where I thought he was.

"Over here!" He said, somewhere to my left. He had lit his palm on fire and Nyx looked about ready to pass out.

"Light yourself on fire!" I told him quickly.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Trust me!" I insisted. Looking at Hazel, she was getting pale from not being able to breathe.

I've seen Leo do this numerous times, but every time makes me wonder if it hurts, or if he'll be ok. He engulfed himself in white-hot flames, and we all had to shield our eyes.

Nyx cringed and covered her eyes, screeching so hard and high pitched I covered my ears.

"I will return!" She dropped Hazel and Jason tried to dive under her, but he only managed to cushion her torso, her legs, arms and head all hit the ground with a bone shattering thud.

As Nyx flew away, the stars and moon became visible again, but gawking at them was not an option, because Hazel was passed out cold and probably got a concussion.

"She's in a coma, but she responded well to the tests and should be waking up in a little under a week and will be back to herself about three days after that." Chiron told us, zipping up his medical kit.

Hazel was in the infirmary of the Big House, not looking very well and hooked up to multiple machines, we an emergency stop at camp so Hazel could get the care she needed. Me, Annabeth, Leo, Frank, Piper and Jason were all in the tiny room with Chiron in full centaur form.

I ran a finger through my already messy hair. "Ok, what do you suggest we do?"

"Well, now that we have the Argo II back, you godlings should stay here and we'll come up with a plan. As for Hazel, you guys should come up with a schedule so that each of you takes a shift to keep an eye on Hazel each night." He suggested.

"I'll take first watch," Jason and I said in sync.

"Percy, you need to rest." Annabeth tugged my bad arm and I winched.

"Oh! Sorry." She mumbled. "But let Jason take tonight. Please?" Annabeth begged, but I could tell she just wanted to sneak into my cabin tonight.

"Ok." I caved.

"It's getting past curfew, you may be older than most campers here but you are still campers that must follow curfew," he eyed me and Annabeth, "so off to your cabins."

Completely ignoring what Chiron said, Annabeth and I intertwined hands and sprinted off to the beach and grabbed our purple beach towel from its hiding spot in a tree and laid on the beach, our feet a few inches into the water.

"Percy, we need to talk." Annabeth said.

Ugh-oh.

"Um... Am I in trouble?"

"No," she looked in my eyes. "About the wedding."

"What about it?"

"Well, we need to start making choices. Like, when its going to happen, bridesmaids, best man, where its going to be-"

"Annabeth, it's too early to start thinking about that. I mean, we have a war starting with the Romans, when will we have time to do that?"

"Well, there's something else I've been thinking about." She sighed.

"What?"

"Kids."

LOL.

WAIT FORGET LOL WHEN YOU HAVE LSHIDMTAMSFO!!!!!!

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

I LOVED IT. IT WAS FUN TO WRITE.

QUESTION FOR THIS CHAPTER:

WHAT IS THE NAME FRANKS GRANDMOTHER GIVES FRANK, BECAUSE SHE CLAIMS FRANK ISN'T A CHINESE NAME??

EH IT'S AN OK QUESTION.

POOR HAZEL IS IN A COMA!! :'(

WHAT EVIL PERSON WOULD DO THAT??

APPARENTLY NYX WOULD. (WELL TECHNICALLY ME BECAUSE I WROTE IT :S)

KK BYEE