Chapter 55: Jason

HAI GUYS!!!

IM ON CHRISTMAS BREAK SO I MIGHT UPDATE A LOT BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE WITHOUT SCHOOL.

LITERALLY NO ONE IS REPLYING TO MY KIKS SO IF U WANNA TALK MY KIK IS IN MY PROFILE BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE JUST PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!!

AND IF U DON'T WANNA THEN DON'T :)

SO DEDDIE: RottenCore

SORRY IDK HOW TO SPELL IT BUT U KNOW WHO U R... I WOULD CHECK BUT IM LAZY.

Jason

"Ok I want a pound of sour patch kids." Percy ordered and the lady behind the counter turned, and with a mini shovel thing, she scooped out Percy's desired amount of sour patch kids and dumped it into a flag pattern bag.

Piper gave him a 'are you kidding me' look. "A pound? That's a lot."

"Don't judge me." he shrugged.

Everyone else got just ice cream, but Percy wouldn't settle for just that. He wanted sour patch kids, a doughnut and ice cream.

Hazel wrinkled her nose as we paid and walked out. "Aren't sour patch kids too sweet?"

Leo snorted. "Hazel really? It's 'sour' patch kids."

"Yeah but first their sour then their sweet!"

"No their never too sweet!" Percy said as he shoved one in his mouth.

"You're crazy." Hazel shook her head and ate a spoonful of her moose tracks.

"Um, you guys can stay here, I'm gonna leave because I've got work in the morning..." Sally said.

"Oh! What time is it?" Annabeth almost jumped up.

"Almost nine." Sally checked her watch.

"We gotta get back to the ship! There's bad monsters at night in this part of town!" Annabeth stood up.

We said our goodbyes, and promised to Iris-Message Sally as soon as we got back to the ship.

The girls hung out in the back and we talked in front.

"Jason, you home?" Percy waved his hand in front of my face and I snapped back to reality. "Earth to Jason?"

"Sorry. Just thinking."

"That's a first." Leo smirked.

I shrugged. "I've just felt this funny feeling all day. Like something's wrong."

"That's never good." Percy frowned.

We approached the park/field we had the ship parked (I guess you could call it parked) when a voice said, "Miss me?"

We all stopped. I didn't even have to turn to know who it was. "What. Do. You. Want. Frank?" I said through clenched teeth.

I turned and I saw Frank... but... not Frank.

He was sickly pale and thin, with golden eyes and looked to be fighting something.

Annabeth sucked in a sharp breath. Her and Percy shared a look.

Percy stepped forward. "That's not you, Frank. Is it?"

His face turned into a mix of emotions, pain, anger, confusion. "No. It's not."

Percy got a satisfied look on his face. "Do you think we're fools, Kronos? This is an all too familiar sight to us. We know Franks in there, fighting to get out because you possessed him, but you are still insisting he died when you possessed his body."

"Percy!" I gaped at him. "What are you talking about?"

He went on. "You're trying to overthrow Olympus again and destroy demigods."

"And you'll fail again." Annabeth finished.

Frank got a defeated look on his face momentarily, but it was soon replaced by a sneer. "That's cute how you two finish your sentences. Too bad you're gonna die."

"What are you talking-" Leo started.

Frank snapped his fingers, and the world went black.

I JUST LOVE WRITING CLIFFYS!!!

SO FUNNY THING I'VE BEEN WITHOUT POWER IN THE DEAD OF WINTER FOR TWO DAYS.

THANK GOD WE GOT IT BACK TODAY THO!!

WE LOST IT KUZ THERE WAS AN ICE STORM AND THE LINES FROZE.

IDK BRO.

QUESTION:

WHAT THE CRAP DO YOU THINK JUST HAPPENED WHEN FRANK/KRONOS SNAPPED HIS FINGERS?

HAHA

K BYE!!! ILL PROBABLY UPDATE A LOT BECAUSE ILL HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME.

BYE... AGAIN.