Chapter 51: Piper

HEY!!!

SO JUST IN CASE SOME OF U IGNORANT PEOPLE SKIPPED MY LAST AUTHORS NOTE...

THIS.

CHAPTER.

WILL.

BE.

THREE.

MONTHS.

IN.

THE.

FUTURE.

IF U SKIPPED THAT THAN HAVE FUN FEELING CONFUSED :)

K SO WE HAVE 2 DEDDIES:

1: MagicDolphin BECAUSE SHE ANSWERED BOTH QUESTIONS

2: AND MinaKoh7 BECAUSE SHE MADE ME GRIN LIKE AN IDIOT DOWN AT MY IPOD FROM HER OOBER NICE COMMENT!!!

AND THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED!

KK HERE'S PIPER

THREE

MONTHS

IN

THE

FUTURE

IN CASE U MISSED IT THE FIRST 282719 TIMES.

Piper

"Annabeth!" I shrieked.

"Piper." she groaned.

"How could you?!" I screamed.

Percy walked into where Annabeth and I were fighting.

"What the Hades are you screaming about?!"

"Annabeth is being mean!" I huffed like a four-year old.

"What'd she do now?" he grinned that cocky grin Annabeth loved.

"She's not letting me plan your wedding!" I whined.

"Pipes, we've told you a million times, we don't want a big huge deal!" He reminded me as he got Dr. Pepper out of the fridge.

"But- but... No!" I stammered. "Pllleeeasseeee!"

Annabeth shot him a look. He groaned. "Fine... but I'm picking out my tux."

"And my dress." Annabeth added.

I squealed. "YAY! Oh my Gods thank you thank you!"

"Excuse me ladies and gentleman," Leo's voice cackled over the radio. "We have now landed in Manhattan. Please get your butts to the deck. Now."

"Oh no." Percy mumbled.

"Oh Percy," Annabeth chided. "Stop worrying it will be fine." but she looked a little nervous herself.

Since we left camp a week ago, we decided to pay Percy's parents a visit. We stayed there for three months, helping with repairs and whatnot, so Annabeth was showing a bigger baby bump. They Iris-Messaged Sally and Paul when we decided to leave camp, and were scared half to death when we interrupted their Yankees game.

"Someone has to stay behind to watch Hazel." Leo came down onto the deck.

The seven year old girl has been staying with us since Franks attack, and making a healthy recovery. Even though she was now fully recovered, leaving an ADHD seven year old demigod on a boat full of explosives alone isn't much better then letting Percy into Water World.

"I will." Hazel and Jason volunteered.

After making sure the ballistia were disabled, we filed off the ship.

The last thing we expected was Percy getting slapped by his mother.

We found the apartment building and went to the Jackson's floor, listening to Bob Marley on the way up in the elevator.

Percy rapped sightly on the door and it swung open, Sally answered it.

"Oh my Gods Percy!" she wrapped him in a hug. She had dark circles under her eyes and grey hair weaved in with her chocolate brown pigment.

She pulled back and shot him a ticked look, and smacked him on the side of the head.

"Ow! Mom what the Hades...!" He rubbed the side of his head.

"Don't. You. EVER. Scare. Me. Like. That." Her eyes were murderous but she was smiling.

"Sorry Mom." he smiled.

"Where's Annabeth?!" She scanned the crowd of demigods until she saw Annabeth beside me. I could almost feel her tense up.

"Right here!" she raised her hand.

"Come here!" rather than letting Annabeth come to her, Sally pushed through the crowd and hugged Annabeth.

"Come inside you guys! Paul! They're here!"

"Who?" A male voice asked, and footsteps were heard.

"Hi dad!" Percy exclaimed, jumping up and down in the doorway and waving his arms like Little Hazel had the first time she walked on the ship.

Percy and Paul did one of those weird man hugs and he hugged Annabeth gently.

Sally was counting the amount of us there were. "Um... where's Hazel, Jason and Frank?"

I mentally facepalmed. We all knew we had to tell Sally, but it was a dreaded conversation.

"Um, mom?" Percy started. "A lot of things have happened in the past four months."

Her smile faded. "Well... we have plenty of time. Lemonade anyone?"

Percy and Annabeth sat on the love seat together, Sally and Paul took the remaining couch, Leo sat on the footrest and I laid on the floor.

Sally had brought out cookies and lemonade and we got right into talking.

"So... first things first." Percy swallowed his cookie like it was sawdust. "As we told you over the Iris-Message, Annabeth's pregnant."

"How far along are you dear?" Sally asked with a smile.

"Um, about three, four months."

"Oh! If you would like I can give you tips that will make being a new parent easier. Like when Percy was a baby-"

"Mom." Percy obviously was trying to pokerface his embarrassment.

"Sorry." Sally didn't look apologetic at all. I'd never met Sally before, but she shared some of Percy's best qualities. His senseless humor, his sense of ownership and pride.

"Next subject. The wedding that I am designing!"

"She's been begging." Percy explained.

"Oh." Sally nodded. "There's going to be a problem with the dress though because of the growing baby bump... when were you two planning on getting married?"

"Um... it's August right?" Annabeth asked.

"Tomorrows my birthday." Percy suddenly put in. "I'm so behind on my days I forgot."

"That's right!" Annabeth exclaimed. "Anyways, we want to get married on the beach so, soon. By the end of the month so it's still warm out."

Sally jumped up. "Then what are we waiting for!? Annabeth, you need a dress!"

HEHEHE.

OMFG THE WALKING DEAD!!!

QUESTION:

WHAT KIND OF TREE DID ZUES TURN THALIA INTO?

HEHE.

KK

LOVE

U

GUYS

SO

MUCH!!!

BYE!!!