Chapter 23: Piper

OK.

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!! MAH ANGELS SAID U WOULD NEVER CALL ME A BITCH IN THE COMMENTS, (AHEM). WELL I DISAGREE. I MESSED UP SOOOOO MANY TIMES THAT THATS WHAT I DESERVE.

LOL WE FOUND A SNAKE EARLIER AND SCARED THE CRAP OUTA MY MOM,BUT I PICKED IT UP AND MOM WAS LKE WHATEVER SHOW OFF.

LOVE U TO MOM -.-

OH AND THE DEDDIE GOES TO..... (NEED TO LOOK) daughterofAthena27!!!!!! WOOP WOOP

AND HEY IM GONNA ASK YOU A FAVOR. YOU LIKE ONE DIRECTION FANFICS? ME TOO. KK SO MY FRIEND MADDIE RECENTLY PUBLISHED A BOOK CALLED It all started with a wish AND SHE WANTS SOME READS SO IF U READ HER BOOK, PLEASE VOTE FOR HER AND ALSO COMMENT SOMETHING ENOURGING AND SAY U FOUND OUT BY ALLIENICK. PLEASE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

KK HERES PIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper

I was the first one awake, so I decided to take a shower and calm my nerves. I was also seriously worried about Leo, for all we know the shorty could be lost in Canada be because we aren't sure exactly where he went. I made my way downstairs and sat at my chair.

Frank walked in and made me jump.

"Sorry." He apologized. "Are we the only ones up?"

I shrugged. "Guess so."

It was really awkward, so when Percy and Annabeth walked in I was grateful. They were holding hands and were laughing about something, but both came to an abrupt stop when they saw our serious expressions.

"Oh, hey guys." Percy said awkwardly.

"Sup." Frank sighed.

"Um, I'll go wake up Jason and Hazel," he said, probably to escape all the awkward.

Annabeth slid into her old chair next to me. "Man it seems so weird without Leo here."

I laughed. "Weird how?"

"It's like... Quiet. We're not used to that with him here."

We both started cracking up.

Frank rolled his eyes.

"What's your problem?" Annabeth asked him.

"Nothing." He clenched his jaw.

"Yeah, sure." I looked back at Annabeth. "Remember when he lit his pants on fire?"

Her face turned red from laughter. "Or when he blew up the bathroom in his cabin!"

We both had more fits of laughter.

There was footsteps thundering down the steps and it was Percy and Hazel, both dying of laughter. "Does someone have a camera?!" They spluttered in unison.

"What?" I stared at Percy as Hazel frantically looked through the cabinets for Leo's old camera.

"Your boyfriend-" he cracked up again.

"Ah-ha!" Hazel screamed as she triumphantly held up the Canon camera. "You guys gotta see this!"

We pushed our way up the stairs and into Jason's room, nearly killing each other in the process.

Percy put a finger to his lips and pointed at my snoring boyfriend.

He was hanging off the side of the bed, belly up, his blankets on the floor and he was talking when he wasn't snoring.

He was saying the most meaningless things, like 'let's go to the beach' and the most hilarious one was 'do pickles have feelings?'

Percy took about nine pictures of his position and then four videos whenever he said something funny.