Chapter 24: Leo

OH MY GOD I JUST LOVE U GUYS!!!!!

OMG SO U ARE THE ONLY REASON I KEEP UPDATING!!!!!!!!

AND THE DEDDIE GOES TO daughterofAthena27!!!!!!!

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!

OK NOW I'VE BEEN MEAN LONG ENOUGH SO *SIGH UNHAPPILY* UR FINALLY GONNA KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH LEO KUZ IT'S HIS POV!!!!

Leo

The last thing I remember was falling and I think I might've hit concrete.

I woke up and just about jumped out of my skin. An eleven foot Mako shark swam by me.

Wait... Where was I?

I seemed to be in some sort on underwater sand castle kinda thing and it was kinda dark, besides the small window by the cot I was lying on. A bubble of air surrounded me and got slightly smaller with my every breath I took.

Standing up, I kinda floated over to a door and pushed it open. I was greeted by a blast of cold water surrounding the bubble, so it made the air in it chilly. I looked around, and found myself in heaven. All around me, there were Cyclopes working in forges, making weapons, chariots, you name it.

One Cyclops saw me, he had a white hot sword in his hand and came bounding over to me.

"Yay! You are awake!" He smiled and had peanut butter in his teeth.

He seemed familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on where I knew him from. "Um, hey. Where am I?"

"Poseidon's underwater castle!" He clapped his hands and I had to duck to avoid being skewered.

"Oh!" I knew who he is. "Do you know who I am?"

"Yes! You are Leo!"

I smiled. The cyclops was Percy's half-brother, Tyson. "Hey bud! How have you been?"

"Good! I make weapons for daddy every day!" He showed me his cooling off sword. "How is my brother?"

"He's good! Did you know he proposed to Annabeth?" I didn't want to tell him about the possession he had, because I didn't want him to worry, and neither would Percy.

"They're getting married?" He exclaimed.

"Tyson." A deep voice I didn't recognize said behind me.

He cowered down. "Y-yes daddy?"

"I will have a talk with Leo, get back to work." He had a black scruffy beard that matched his hair (and Percy's) and he also had the same eyes as Percy, deep sea green but Poseidon had smile lines all across his face.

I knelt at his feet, which was kinda weird since he was floating a few inches above the ocean floor.

"Rise, son of Hephaestus." He said in a demanding voice, but when I looked up he was smiling.

"Ugh, thanks. How did you guys find me? I crashed somewhere near Greece..." I said, and then remembered my precious jet pack, the only one I had and took weeks to make, lost in one stupid jealousy pang.

"Well, I can sense when enemy ships, submarines or anything like that pass over the seas, and I felt you crash and we found you and your little flying device." He said simply as we walked or floated over to his palace.

My air bubble was getting dangerously small, but when we walked into the palace Poseidon noticed and filled it back up enough for an elephant to have air for an hour.

"So, I overheard something about my son..." He sat down on his throne.

"Um, yeah. He and Annabeth are getting married." I said nervously, because I would prefer not to be blasted into a seaweed patch. Percy's told me he's witnessed that personally.

I waited for his response.

And waited.

And waited.

He was totally expressionless until he broke out into a grin. "That's wonderful!"

"I know..." I processed his words. "Wait, you approve?"

"Of course! Annabeth is a strong, smart and level-headed girl that will keep him from doing anything else outrageous."

I could almost feel the smile melt off my face. "Um, yeah. About that..."

I told him about the possession he had and the fact he snuck away from camp when he wasn't feeling well.

His smile faded as quick as mine. "Well, I can't say that surprises me. I will talk to the boy tonight. Meanwhile, your friends are worried about you. I will transport you to your ship, but warn the others of what is to come." He looked more worried at the end of his sentence than disappointed.

"Wait? What do you mean?" I started to panic.

"Goodbye Leo Valdez and remember." He thrust his hand upward, and I shot up through some sort of hole thing in the roof, and suddenly I was sitting in my spot at the table. Everyone jumped back six meters in their seats but Percy and Annabeth weren't in their spots, who knows what they were doing, if ya know what I mean.

"Leo?!" Hazel screamed and tackled me in a hug.

"Ugh, ya it's me." I said, awkwardly patting her back.

Frank grunted and Hazel pulled away. She glared at him and his expression softened, she rolled her eyes and stared at her shoes.

Piper walked up to me and slapped me across the face. It was gonna bruise in about ten minutes.

"Ow!" I rubbed my cheek. "What the Hades was that for?!"

"For scaring us so bad when you disappeared and when you appeared!" She have me a quick hug and sat back down and intertwined hands with Jason.

Percy's footsteps came thundering down the stairs and he looked really pale and sweaty.

"Annabeth." He groaned.

She came out and had flour smeared on her left cheek, some in her hair and all over her shirt. She ran over to Percy and caught him as he went unconscious.

"Ugh, little help here guys?"

We laid him down on the couch and Annabeth sat on the floor next to him and he sat upright and spoke in such a raspy voice I clenched my teeth together.

"It's coming!" He exclaimed, opening his eyes at the same time and they were pure white. "The forge didn't warn! It's here!" He collapsed back onto the couch and all eyes turned to me.

"Leo, what does he mean?" Annabeth glared at me, just as the ship rocked violently and I heard water, which made me realize that we had set down in the water.

"I don't-" I was cut off by a high pitched squeal, and it wasn't human.

HEY.

HOW U BE?

LOL.

BOO.

KINDA BORED SO IM GONNA ASK THE QUESTION:

What is the name of the bodyguard/security dude in Camp Half-Blood?

EH IT'S AN OK QUESTION.

U GUYS R JUST SO AMAZING.

SERIOUSLY I FOLLOW EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U GUYS THAT COMMENTS BECAUSE THAT'S MY ONLY WAY TO KNOW UR THERE BUT YA.

THANKS.

READING UR GUYS'S COMMENTS WARMS ME RIGHT TO MAH FEET.

LOL IM ACTING VERY WEIRD.

KKBYE!!!!