Chapter 59: Leo

GUYS WHEN I READ UR COMMENTS I STARTED BAWLING.

I WAS EXPECTING HATE FOR TAKING SO LONG AND FOR THE PATHETIC CHAPTER AND U GUYS WERE JUST SO AMAZING I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!

GROUP HUG!!!! *hugs*

I KID YOU NOT IF I MEET ONE OF MY FANS IN REAL LIFE I WOULD LIKE FRICKIN HUG YOU TO DEATH I JUST LOVE U!!!!

... IM NOT JOKING IF I MEET YOU AND YOU CAN PROOVE UR ONE OF MY FANS I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND WE NEED TO LIKE HANG OUT...

A LOT.

OK THAT DIDN'T MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A STALKER AT ALL.

I KNOW ALL UR DOING US READING MY BOOK BUT IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME I JUST CANT... *sniffles* EXCUSE ME A MOMENT

*turns around and starts bawling until I gain composure*

IM OK.

GUYS I PROMISE I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE UP FOR EVERYTHING I FEEL SO GOD D*** BAD ABOUT IT.

IF I TRIED TO TELL U HOW SORRY I WAS WE'D BE HERE FOREVER SO LET'S JUST GET TO THE DEDDIES...

SO... THE DEDDIES ARE MY WONDERFUL ANGELS WHO COMMENTED AND THEY ARE:

THE AMAZING shealinda

THE AWESOME hockeyforever101

THE WONDERFUL katrinaneff5600

THE AUSSIE AND ONE OF MY CLOSEST WATTPAD FRIENDS _hayley

AND THE PERFECT RottenCore!!

THOSE WERE THE FIRST SEVEN COMMENTS... SORRY IF U COMMENTED AFTER THIS BUT U GET A DEDDIE TOO!!

KK

L

O

V

E

U

S

O

M

U

C

H

Leo

"My cabin and I are almost out of supplies, the infirmary is way too overcrowded and were down to just fifty campers fighting over a hindered monsters."

Piper started freaking out, yelling angrily in what sounded like a mixture of French and Greek... yeah that was fun to listen to. I remember when I was little before my mom died in the fire, how she used to sing me lullabies, switching from Spanish to English randomly.

"But," I said, stopping her breakdown. "I have a little good news."

"What?" A girl I recognized as Clairesse demanded. (YA YA SPELLED THAT WRONG DEAL WITH IT).

"Me and my brother figured out that the monsters are coming in waves, were not sure exactly why, but we think it's to gather more monsters. But anyways, they'll attack for about three, four hours and we'll get a little hour in between waves."

Pipers face lifted a little. "I guess you could call that good news..."

"We never noticed because we were so distracted."

"How long until the next 'break'?" Piper asked.

"About half an hour." I tapped my watch that was cracked, "if this clock is still right. Had to do some last minute tinkering on it because when I fell it ruptured the rou-"

"Leo!" Piper groaned. "Shut up and go fight."

I rolled my eyes. Turning away from her, I lit my hand ablaze and cried a battle cry, charging in.

I hadn't seen anyone besides Piper for most of the day. Jason was most likely flying around, blasting monsters. At least, that's what I guessed, considering there was lightning on a cloudless day in... man, Frank messed me up. What month was it? December. That would be obvious, if we were fighting in a place that got seasons. According to Nico, the war had started in Honolulu, Hawaii. Why? We have no clue.

I blasted a lady with snake hair as chicken feet and her snake dreadlocks caught on fire.

I risked a glance over my shoulder at the sound of Annabeth's voice and saw that she had came out, which was good news because she swore she wasn't coming out until Percy was awake.

We made eye contact for a second and she nodded. He's okay. Thank the gods.

When nightfall came around, apparently the monsters needed rest too because they stopped coming at ten-thirty. We didn't want to risk it, so we assigned night guards at bridges and other places the monsters were invading from. The rest of the demigods would rest in this hotel we invaded. For some reason, no mortals were anywhere. Probably some trick in the Mist to make them avoid it. Maybe there was a bombing according to the Mist. Who knew? Mortals believe anything but the truth.

"Me and Hazel will cover the main bridge, Jason and Allie will do the south bridge-"

"Leo." Piper charmspeaked me to shut up. "You've been going all day. You go on up to bed and we'll sort it all out."

I blinked. Really? Sleep sounded amazing. "Okay... but don't forget the river and the west bridg-"

"Bed!" Piper barked.

I kissed Hazel goodnight, and went up to a room. What I saw in the mirror is exactly what I expected to see. My hair was sticking up in random places, my eyes wild. My shirt was tattered and torn, with slash and burn marks.

Sighing defeatedly, I collapsed in my bed.

Expecting horrible thoughts to keep me tossing and turning, I rolled over onto my left side, and passed out. But of course, who has ever heard of a good nights sleep when you're a demigod?

I dreamed I was in a cave, inches away from the guy that caused this whole freaking thing.

He sat in a Lazy-Boy recliner, his minions waiting on his hand and foot, and I had to remind myself it was just a dream and I couldn't really strangle him. Behind the recliner were the Fleece and the Fulminata, carelessly laid on the floor with about ten guards each.

Kelli the vampire- beoych stood next to him and they discussed the battle plan.

"... The telkienes?" Fra- Kronos was saying.

"Yes sir, they want revenge after that Percy Jackson blew up their forages many years ago. This is the perfect time because he is in his weakest state."

"Yes." Kronos rubbed his chin. "Ethan did his job well. So about the sky ambush tomorrow-"

Kelli hissed. "Do not discuss it with intruders around!"

Kronos's eyes scanned the room. "What intruders?"

Kelli grinned evilly. "You've turned a blind eye, master."

She turned and faced me, and lunged at me.

HAI GUYS SO I PLAN TO SPAM YOU WITH UPDATES TODAY TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

HEHE OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

QUESTION:

WHO STABBED ANNABETH IN THE LAST OLYMPIAN?

HEHE SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

BAI SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT ILL UPDATE A BUNCH OF SMALL CHAPTERS TODAY.